¹.⁵three headed dog

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "IT'S LIKE SHE KNOWS YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK," RON SCOFFED LOWLY, WALKING ASIDE HARRY WITH HERMIONE TRAILING BEHIND THEM. It had been a few days since school had first started, and they were all pretty acquainted with each other.

Hermione had become pretty good friends with Athena, and since Athena had hung out with both Harry and Ron, the four hung out with each other.  

"I doubt that. There's only one person who knows more about me than myself, and that's Athena." Harry corrected Ron. The three first years were now walking up the stairs as they felt whizz of air pass them, signalling someone ran past them. "Athena?"

"Hurry! Or Filch is going to catch me!" Athena told them quickly, huffing as she waved them to follow her. They ran up and walked into the first door they saw, which happened to be the third-floor door.

"Where are we?" Ron asked. Athena was still breathing in and out, catching her breath as she put her hands on her knees.

"The third floor! We're not supposed to be here!" Hermione whisper-yelled at the three others with her. Athena just rolled her eyes and stood up straight, and bringing her mouth to a grin.

"Come on 'Mione, live a little!" They all started to walk at least a few steps until a fire was suddenly lit and Athena felt a presence behind her. She turned around and widened her eyes, pushing the others to run. "Run, run, run! The cat's here, meaning the other isn't far behind!" They all saw the cat and started to run, again, to the first door they could find.

Harry tried opening the door first then Ron. "It's no use!" He panicked.

"Boy do you not have magic!?" Athena whisper-yelled at Ron as Hermione moved them and pointed her wand at the door.

"Alohamora." She spoke and the door was unlocked. They all rushed inside the door, closing it as soon as Filch arrived in the hallway. They were all breathing in and out quietly or holding their breaths, as Filch was talking to the cat. As they heard the pair walk away, they unleashed the breath they were holding. They looked towards the room and backed up, except Athena.

"AHHH!"
"PUPPY!"

Harry, Ron and Hermione screamed as Athena yelled out 'puppy'. She reached her hand out to pet the dog but Harry pulled her away by the waist before she got the chance. They opened the door and ran out of the door, Athena moving in Harry's grip. 

"Let go of me you twat!" Hermione and Ron managed to lock the door again, then Athena was let down and a pout appeared on her face. "What'd you do that for? I wanted to pet the puppy!"

"Well, I'm sorry for saving your life." Harry panted sarcastically. They all walked back to their common room, making sure that Filch wouldn't see them.

"What were you even doing before we got there?" Harry asked Athena. Athena looked around the hallway innocently.

"I was doing a prank 'cause I couldn't find you guys anywhere." Athena told him.

"And what prank was it?"

"Erm- I put a few dung bombs in his office, then I used muggle coloured smoke bomb items and filled up the hallway near his office." She answered as if it was nothing.

Harry snorted and laughed, giving her a high five. "I would get mad at you for not letting me help you but I think 'Mione would've dragged me by the ear."

Athena now had a terrified look on her face. "Oh no. Do you think she'll do that to me?" She asked. Harry chuckled and shook his head. "Oh and I officially met Peeves! Remember the poltergeist my dad and James told us about? They were right. We truly are partners in crime."

As she said the last bit, she received a, "Hey!" from Harry as she chuckled.

"Sorry Harold, think your gonna be replaced." She joked. They reached the common room before Harry could answer and Ron spoke.

"Who would keep a thing like that locked up in a school?" Ron breathed angrily.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Did you see what it was standing on?" Hermione asked as if they weren't just attacked by a three-headed dog.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit occupied by its head if you didn't notice there were three!" He yelled back at her.

"Oh no, are we going to be witnessing them yell at each other every time they fight?" Harry whispered to Athena. Athena looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know.. Are they even fighting?" Athena whispered back and he shrugged in return.

"It was standing on a trap door, which means that it wasn't there on accident." Hermione spoke. "It's guarding something."

"Guarding something?" Harry asked them as he looked toward Ron and Hermione in front of them.

"Do you think it's guarding more baby puppies?" Athena asked quietly.

"Now if you three don't mind, I'm going to bed. Before any of you come up with a clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled." Hermione stormed off before she yelled out, "Athena you better come up soon and go to bed!"

"I don't know whether or not to prank her tomorrow, cause I was surely thinking of it."

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙