⁷.¹gone

1997

1997

BLACK RESIDENCE

Death.

That was the aura being spread around.

Wizards, witches, were flying fast, attacking each other. They were in pairs, and at least one of the pairs had looked like a clone. Loud, powerful wizards and witches (which she assumed were death eaters), had been tailing and attacking at least one pair. It was chaotic.

Flashes of light were easily spotted, going along with booming thunderclap-like noises, then the sounds of rushing through the air, causing an uncomfortable noise in her ears.

Flash.

Her vision was blurred, as if trying to prevent her from knowing too much. However she could hear their muffled voices. "Mad eye's dead."

Flash.

Now the change of scene was completely different. Instead of being surrounded by witches and wizards, she was merely a spectator of watching a rough-looking, purple titan.

He was in the middle of killing someone, as well as two other girls (that did not look human) standing near him. Not long after, the man was dead. He looked proud, as if he was going to receive a reward.

In which he did. A purple gem. Athena could feel her eyes widening, watching as the man had connected onto a goblet. Her non-existent eyes were currently out of its sockets. There were six slots, there's six infinity sto-

"Athena! Wake up!" The girl had jolted up, bumping heads with the man who woke her up. "Dear Merlin, what's your head made out of?"

Sirius kept on rubbing the sour spot on his forehead, as Athena was practically rubbing her eyes. Then her dream. "Purple. Stone- there's another stone- a big purple creature- golden glove- the infinity stones- then Mad Eye-"

"Hey hey hey," SIrius had rushed over to the girl, grabbing her shoulders. "Breathe. Calm down."

Athena slowly stopped, listening to her father as she copied his breathing technique. She closed her eyes, inhaling through her nose, exhaling through her mouth. She had done this technique for a few seconds, slowly calming her heart beat.

"Now, can you tell me what your dream was about?"

Athena's eyes opened, then closed again as she revisioned her dreams. "First, I saw a group- I think us, flying away from a group of death eaters. They were all attacking us, but we were all split up into pairs. But that wasn't the weird part, at least one person in each pair looked like Harry's clone."

The older Black froze. She was talking about the transfer of Harry to the Burrow, which hadn't happened yet. She had practically predicted that death eaters would be attacking them. "Y-you mentioned Mad Eye- what about him?"