⁷.²⁵dead or alive

1998HOGWARTS

1998
HOGWARTS

Once the door had shut closed, Athena immediately redirected her direction towards her cousin. If anyone were to watch this occur with no context, they would see a dark-haired girl reach up and hug a very light haired boy, hugging him like a protective older sister would.

Athena could swear tears were about to leave her eyes, sniffing softly. "Thank the fucking gods you're alive..."

Draco could feel a small smile form on his lips. "Thank you, Athena."

Athena let go of the boy, satisfied. She looked over to Blaise, giving him a small smile. "Are you alright? You guys don't have any injuries, do you?"

Blaise could feel his cheeks heat up, embarrassed and glad that the girl didn't hear his comment earlier. "Y-yeah."

Athena sighed. "That's good," the girl then turned her head to her cousin, though bits of the words directing to the boy next to him as well. "Now, for the remainder of this war, please, stay safe. I don't know what I would do if you died on me so soon. I don't care what you guys do, but please- don't kill anyone. If someone is trying to attack you, knock them out. I know the both of you are strong, so please, stick together. Blaise, I don't know what your intention is- whether you agree with Voldemort or not, but please, keep Dray safe."

She looked towards the dark-skinned boy with pleading eyes, in which he couldn't deny. He nodded, sudden determination filling through him. "Alright."

She smiled at him, nodding thankfully. "Thank you." Moving away from them, she made way for them so that they could leave. "Now go, I still have other things to do, and from what I know, you guys just need to stay alive. Once this is over, I'll help you."

Athena left the two boys, walking over to her friends. Harry was sitting on the floor, discomfort written on his face. Ron and Hermione crouched in front of him, as if waiting for an answer.

Athena crouched next to Hermione, asking her to fill in what she had missed out on.

"So the last horcrux is the snake?" Athena asked, in which Hermione nodded. Athena let out a 'tch' noise, distaste written on her face. "That's great. Where's the distortion now?"

"Distortion?"

"Voldy."

"Ah, makes sense." Hermione nodded, before pointing her head at Harry- who sat on the floor uncomfortably, his eyes closed. "That's what Harry's trying to figure out right now."

And as if it was great timing, Harry opened his eyes. "I know where he is."

"