⁷.²plan b

1997POTTER MANOR

1997
POTTER MANOR

"So, we all got our pairs, yes?" Mad Eye Moody asked. He'd just explained a few things that aren't really relevant to mention, while everyone was filling in Potter's living room.

Seeing as their previous, easy plan is not going to work anymore, their plan B was a go in motion. Athena wasn't excited about it. She'd mentioned her dream to everyone already - well excluding the gem part - and everyone had agreed to keep their guard up, seeking as they already know that the death eaters know of their new transportation time.

Everyone nodded at Mad Eye's question. Everyone had different partners, Athena being partnered up with James and Sirius. It wasn't the best partnership, knowing that the three were practically family, and extremely mischievous. They could do anything to the death eaters, and the others won't have any say in it because they're all extremely reckless. Athena was the one to turn into Harry - which she wasn't a big fan of - to become a distraction.

Another reason why the three were partnered together was because they were all powerful. They were practically a decoy to the death eaters, seeing as they would instantly react to attack the Harry with his dad and godfather.

"For those of you who haven't had a Polyjuice Potion before-" Mad Eye walked over to Fred, handing him the potion. "Fair warning- it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you Mad Eye?" Fred joked, stopping as he noticed the glare on the man's face. "Just trying to diffuse the tension."

Athena was standing next to George, so watching the two make disgusted faces as they took a sip made her laugh. She took the potion, sipping on it. She wanted to vomit. Her face held disgust, feeling her body deform.

"Not laughing now, are you Fi?" Athena heard George snicker, to which she just glared at him in return. That only caused the boy and his twin to laugh even more as Athena looked extremely weird, as the sight was an ugly mix of Athena and Harry trying to stare at them.

It wasn't long until Athena felt her sight become blurry, like extremely blurry. "Holy shit Harry... Uncle James, how'd Harry's eyes get this bad..."

James had laughed, as Sirius snorted. "It runs in the family. Harry's grandad had even worse eyesight."

It wasn't long until everyone who had drunk the potion looked like Harry. "Wow. We're identical."

"Not yet, you're not." A bunch of similar clothing was brought out. "Change into these clothes- including you Harry."

Athena grabbed the clothes, standing back up straight, only to be met with an unfortunate sight. She was facing a mirror, and she honestly got scared. "I'm never looking into a mirror again..."

"