Chapter 25. Screw The Army!

(I DON'T OWN THE IMAGE)

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

~~

Izuku Midoriya's POV

I put all the pieces of my latest invention into a duffel bag and sling it over my shoulder. I texted Aizawa-Sensei a couple of minutes ago asking if I could make a trip home, which he allowed. I exit my room and go downstairs to the common room. 

I wave goodbye to a few friends and see something yellow out of the corner of my eye again, I ignore it and go outside and walk up to my brand new parked Harley-Davidson Street 750 and putting the duffel bag into a compartment in the back and hopping on it and putting the key into the ignition. The motorcycle revs to life as I drive out of the school campus.

A thirty minute drive later and I pull up to my mansion's gates and press the intercom button. "Who is it?" I hear my Mother's voice over the speaker. "It's me." I sigh out and hear her gasp and the gates open up.

I drive in and park the motorcycle and take the duffel bag out and sling it back over my shoulder. My Mother comes rushing out of the house and up towards me. "Oh my baby! You kept ignoring me and I was so worried for you! We haven't talked since-" She rants but I cut her off. "Yeah Mom I know. I just came by to apologize and to work in my lab." I tell her and she nods.

We walk inside the large house and talk for about an hour before I go to a section where there is a spiral staircase going down. I walk down the stairs and I'm met with a small cement area with a glass door and keypad. I put in the password and do a finger print scan before walking in the workshop.

I check the area and see it exactly how I left it. I set the duffel bag on a table and open it. I take out the harness that diverts energy, the boots, and the arms. And from there I begin to work on making it better.

I spend hours in the workshop, originally it was just boots and arms. But I made it so much better! I made a full suit! "Wow I'm awesome." I mumble to myself as I get into the suit and pick up the mask piece and attach it on.

"Jarvis you there buddy?" I call out and everything begins to power up and I get a full display inside the helmet. "Yes sir. The integration into the armor was a success. All systems are running correctly, shutting down for now." The AI says in the mask. "Uh yeah, tell you what. Do a weather and ATC check? Oh and start listening into ground control." I say to the AI as I look around the workshop and get a bunch analysis' of everything I look at.

"Sir, there are still terabytes of information to be uploaded into the armor and calculations to be run. You can't possibly thing about doing a flight test!" The AI informs me. "Listen buddy, sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." I say as I power up my quirk and feel the Arc Reactor divert the power throughout the entire suit.

"In three. Two. And one." I say as I put my arms into a T-Pose and make my hands face the ground as I start the flight systems and begin to hover. "Open the garage doors." I say to Jarvis and he complies and the huge doors that you normally drive cars down opens up. I then put my hands behind my back and begin flying like a hero with a flight quirk would.

I fly down the garage and when I get to the area that opens up to the outside I shoot up into the sky. "Yeah!" I scream out as I fly away from the house. "Handles like a dream." I breathe out as I fly even faster in the direction of a fair.

Jarvis zooms in on the Ferris Wheel and I see a kid looking at me with wide eyes 'He probably thinks I'm a hero.' I think to myself as I continue to fly before shooting straight up into the clouds. "Alright lets see what this thing can do. Give me the SR-71's record." I say to Jarvis.

"The altitude record for fixed wing flight is 85,000 feet, sir." He informs me as I continue to go straight up, faster and faster. "Records are made to be broken! Now come on!" I shout as I go higher. "Sir, there is a potentially fatal buildup of ice occurring." Jarvis says to me as I continue to fly.

"Keep going!" I shout as ice begins to spread over the suit. I continue to fly until the ice spreads over the boots, hands, and Arc Reactor, shutting down all systems. The HUD in the helmet goes dark and I begin to fall back to Earth.

I let out a scream as I try and get Jarvis back online. "We iced up we got to deploy flaps!" I shout to Jarvis but don't get a response. 'Got to break the ice!' I think I as I reach for the manually flaps deployment switch. I break the ice over it and pull it. Causing the flaps on the back of the suit to extend and break the ice.

Causing all the systems to come back to life as I'm about to hit the ground. I begin flying again, this time a foot away from the ground. "Yahoo!" I shout as I go higher so I don't get hit by a car. I fly back to my home and try to land on top of the roof. 

"Kill power." I say as I hover over the roof. Resulting in me falling through the roof and into the workshop. I land on a desk and groan. A few minutes later and I'm out of the suit and sitting on the couch in my workshop. 'No way am I giving that to the army! Screw them!' I think as type on a tablet I made that is hooked up to my lab equipment.

"That should fix the icing problem." I mutter as I fix the problems with the suit, "Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic, I'm thinking icing is a probable factor. And If I want to visit other plants I have to improve the exosystems. Connect to Sys. Co,  reconfigure the shell metals. Use a gold titanium alloy. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power to weight ratio." I tell to Jarvis as I begin to relax on the couch.

"Should I render using proposed specifications?" Jarvis asks me. "Thrill me." I say as I start to close my eyes. 'I can stay the night because it is Saturday so I don't have school tomorrow.' I think. I am about to fall asleep when I hear a beep coming from my monitors, meaning the rendering is done. I get up and look at the monitor.

"Tell you what. Throw a little of black in there." (See image above) I tell Jarvis and he puts the colors on the virtual render. "Perfect. Fabricate it and print it. I am going to bed. Night buddy." I say to Jarvis. "Goodnight, sir." He says to me as I  walk back over to the couch and fall asleep listening to the hum of the Mark III suit being built.

How did you like this chapter? I enjoyed writing it and perhaps the sports festival arc is coming up! (In this story line it got delayed because Midoriya got kidnapped and the building of the dorms.) Until next time! Peace :

Motorcycle: