Chapter 8. Time To Invent

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N,

~~

Current Time- Izuku POV

"How do you have my tech?" I ask the men who are standing in a straight line and holding up white and black guns that have a blue light running through them. 

(Not my image!)

(Not my image!)

The men just ignore me and wait until the leader walks in. He tries to talk to me and convince me to make his device but I just ignore him. "Isn't this exactly what you said yesterday?" I say as I try to focus on using my quirk

The bald man scoffs and leaves the room. "Hey it's sort of dark in here isn't it?" I ask the men guarding us but they just ignore me.

 "Well are you going to answer me?" I say to the henchmen who are still ignoring me.

"Oh well." I say as I continue to active my quirk. But nothing happens. I sigh and wait there until the leader comes back in. The plan was to use my quirk to blind them and escape but they must have quirk dampening tech in here.

Finally the leader comes back in with a lot more men. "You can torture him again. We will get him to build the weapon." He says to the men who are smiling.

'Only one thing to do..' I think to myself as I put on my best acting face.

"Ah! My chest!" I shout while holding my chest and falling on my knees. The men start yelling in different languages and yell at the brown haired man to fix me. 'They bought it!' I think before the brown haired man picks me up and lays me on a metal table.

"He needs to rest. If you beat him again he could die with all this damage to his chest."

The bald man sighs before signalling all the men to leave the room with him. Finally they all leave and I open my eyes and smile at the brown haired man. "Thanks." I say and he nods. I close my eyes and try to rest but one thought keeps going through my head.

'Are they even looking for me?' 

~~

U.A. High- Nobody's POV- Private Pro Hero Meeting

"I just don't have any leads of where he could be." Detective Tsukauchi says to all the Pro Heroes attending the meeting about Izuku Midoriya. "So you're just going to give up?!" Aizawa yells at him while other Heroes are trying to calm down.

"He wasn't saying that Shota!" Present Mic says to him. "Besides why do you care so much for this child? I don't see the reason why we are devoting all of our time to find him." All Might says in his booming voice. "Did he seriously just ask that?" Midnight asks Ectoplasm but he just shrugs.

"All Might he is one of our students that is our responsibility! His parents trusted us to keep him safe at this school." Nezu says in his cheery voice. "Why do you dislike this student so much?" Ectoplasm asks All Might.

"I do not dislike the boy! It's just that he is probably dead by now. We need to focus on our training the students." All Might states as he gets up out of his seat. Aizawa growls at the man.

"I agree with All Might." Snipe says as he gets out of his chair to leave the room. "We should inform the students there is nothing we could do. And we move on." He says as he leaves the room with All Might.

"We know how All Might and Snipe feel. Let's take a vote to see if we should continue to search." Nezu says and the three people left in the room vote how they feel.

"So it's four against two! We continue looking!" Nezu says and the others nod. But they were to slow.

"Class 1-A please report to your classroom." All Might's voice says over the school intercom system. "He wouldn't..." Midnight says as the rush out of the meeting room to try and stop All Might.

~~ 

Nobody's POV- Class 1-A Homeroom 

"I wonder why we were called into class when we have the day off?" Kirishima says as he sits down at his desk. "I am here! With important information!" All Might says as he bursts into the room. 

"So I regret to inform you that.." All Might starts but is interrupted. "Don't finish that!" Aizawa says as he bursts into the room.

Sorry that this chapter is a little crazy. I wanted to get a chapter out but just didn't have any ideas. Have a good rest of your day! :D