Chapter 36. The Training Camp

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: UA High |

| Time: 5.45 A.M. |

"Ugh! It's so early!" Most of the class complains as we walk into the classroom a few hours early for the special occasion. "This isn't fair! The people who didn't pass still have to wake up early?" Sero cries and his friends agree with him.

"Shut up! I would rather be sleeping right now too, but we have to do this. I haven't given you much information about this trip. So I will say right now, it is a training camp where you will be improving your abilities and training habits to pass your licensing exam. And for those who did not pass..."

"Don't worry. You are still coming with us." The entire class cheers as Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato cry tears of joy. "But you will have extra training sessions that are harder than the others. Now without anything else, please go use the restroom if you have to and then go outside and board the bus. Class 1-B will be joining us at the camp. If you start any fights you will be added into the extra training sessions."

The entire class runs off and quickly boards the bus. I sigh and fiddle with my watch as I remember the conversation I had with Mom earlier.

"Izuku. We need to talk." She calls and says over the phone. I tell Melissa I will be a moment and step out of the room. "Yes, Mom?" I ask and she sighs. "I've been meaning to talk to you about everything that has been happening with you."

"First you get into that school and get attacked by villains. And then you move out, only to be kidnapped! I know you are a strong boy. But you need to be going to therapy again! I want you to get professional help. You haven't even dealt with the death of your father!"

I snap out of the memory and pull out my phone. 'I tried therapy, and it did work. Until I realized how much was wrong with me. I'm beyond repair now.' I plug in my earbuds and watch a movie on my phone for the rest of the car ride.

"Hurry up! I need to tinkle!" Aoyama cries as the bus pulls into an empty area which is supposed to have a rest-stop. Aoyama runs off the bus but only sees the giant forest below us which we overlook due to us being parked on a cliff.

We all walk off the bus and the doors shut. "Hey what is happening here?" They call out and I gulp as I realize what is happening. "Well, well, well. Looks like we have fresh meat!" A man calls out and we look in the direction of the voice.

"Don't talk like that. You'll scare them!" A woman with green hair slaps the man's head. "Class. Meet the Wild Wild Pussycats, a group of pro-heroes that consist of Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger."

"Buckle up kids! Cause your training starts now!" Pixie-Bob yells and looks at me. "My, my! What a nice looking young man!" She says and I raise my eyebrows. "Aren't you like thirty?" I ask and she slaps the back of my head.

"I'M EIGHTEEN AT HEART! And plus I can't control it, I am at the age where I need a mate." She explains. "Well, I have a girlfriend." She frowns. "Oh well, guess you will have to start this on the harder note!" She activates her quirk and manipulates the earth to throw us off the cliff.