Chapter One. Not Very Plus Ultra

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'Hey Jarvis.' - Thinking

"Hey Jarvis"  - Artificial Intelligence Speaking

Hey Jarvis - P.O.V, Place, Time.

~~

Izuku POV

"Hey man that's so not cool!" Kirishima yells at Bakugou who was trying to explode my desk. 'Why? Why of all days does he have to do this.' I think to myself as I continue to ignore the entire class until Mr. Aizawa arrives. 

You may be wondering why I'm so quiet today right? Well today is one week after my Dad's passed. He was a great man and musician but sadly cancer took him from Mom and I. Oh yeah, what's happening to my mom? 

She tries really hard for me, and is so proud of me. But is just lost right now. She knew Dad since they were kids and she knew it was true love at first sight. 'I just wish I could fulfill my promise to Dad...' I thought before seeing Mr. Aizawa walk into class.

"Sit down and shut up." He says in a low but menacing voice. The kids who were standing up sat down and the class was quiet for a few seconds before he sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you guys today? Things feel..."

"Off?" Mina finishes his sentence for him and he nods. "Midobro is being quiet and won't respond to us!" Sero shouts out and the others nod.

"WHO THE HELL DOES DEKU THINK HE IS?! IGNORING ME??" Bakugou shouts at me and tries to explode me again but Kirishima holds him back again.

"Well? Midoriya?" Aizawa says. 'Midoriya came from my father..' Is what goes in my head over and over again. "I have a cold and my throat hurts." I lie to the class and they all apologize and we quickly head into today's lesson.

I try to focus on the lecture but keep zoning out. We are fifteen minutes in when screams are heard from a few classes down and then they stop. Suddenly the alarm system goes off and the doors lock on their own. Then we start to panic.

The students shout stuff like "Oh crap!" But one thing that ticks me off is Uraraka yells, "I didn't tell my Dad I love him this morning!" My arm crackles in blue lightning before I make a blast from the center of my palm and shoot it at the roof.

"ENOUGH!" I shout and people start to go quiet. "I'll check it out okay?" I ask and others nod in agreement.  I walk up to the door and blast the doorknob off. Mineta is sent out with me so I'm not alone. We walk pretty far but suddenly the lights go off and then there is a noise. I look to my side and my eyes widen in horror "BANG!"

...

"That wasn't very plus ultra of you trying to attack Midobro earlier." Kaminari whispers to Bakugou trying to pass time while the entire class is hiding in the class waiting for the two kids to come back.

"Shut up!" Bakugou whisper yells and Kaminari goes silent. A few more minutes pass before we hear a loud noise. And then the lights go back on. The class cheers but is interrupted by Principal Nezu goes over the announcement system.

"Sorry for the scare students! A nearby villain attack scene shut the power off and originally it only shut off in one room. That is why you heard screaming before the lights went dark. That's all!" He says and then everything goes back to normal but then Bakugou points something out.

"The nerd and small fry didn't come back." He says pretty loudly. So Aizawa leaves the classroom and walks to where the boys were supposed to be. 

But only saw destruction. 

Aizawa POV

"Oh god!" I yell looking at the destroyed hallway. Half of the roof and one of the walls caved in on the area. There was a little fire, and lastly. I saw Mineta crushed by a chunk of wall.

I pull out my phone and call Nezu. "IT WASN'T A POWER OUTAGE IT WAS A VILLAIN ATTACK!" I shout into my phone as I search the rubble for Izuku.

Teachers come pouring into the area and Mineta is declared dead. But no Izuku. A student with the power to see ten minutes into the past and future is called in and uses his quirk to see what happened.

"Mineta and Midoriya walk down the hallway. There is a loud thud and they turn around. And a device is on the ground and it blows up. OH GOD!" The third year stops using their quirk and throws up on the floor. 

"What happened?!" I shout. The third year looks up at me and says.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this! I wasn't planning on killing Hisashi off but i just sort of typed it and went with it. Have a good one :D