Chapter 31. The Big Day (Part 3)

"Hey Jarvis." - Talking

'I wish I had Jarvis.' - Thinking

"All systems up and running." - Jarvis, Phone call, Robot making noise, Flashback.

"Hello there." - Person with heavy accent speaking, Person Speaking Without being shown.

Iron Man. - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

{ Third Person }

All Might had never hated someone so much as the green-haired brat. He sat in a private viewing booth with comfortable chairs as he searched the arena to find the boy. He sees Endeavor's son pull him aside. "He could be a larger threat than Endeavor has been." The blonde skeleton mumbles.

They announce that there is another break so he takes out his phone and begins to scroll. He comes across an article saying about how a musician who was in a popular band died and the family didn't tell anyone. It showed a photo of the man and All Might looked at it for a few minutes. 

Finally, it clicked and he widened his eyes. 'This has to be Young Midoriya's father!' He thinks and reads how if it is then he would've died two weeks before Midoriya was kidnapped by the Villains. "Unfortunate."

_______________

{ Ochaco Uraraka }

"No! This is all going wrong! Why does nobody believe me?!" I screech to myself in an empty hallway. "This isn't the real him! I have to find proof!" I then think back to when I spotted him with the device in his chest. "That's it! If I remove it from him he will shut down and I will have proof!" I cheer but my excitement disappears when I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

I slowly turn around and see a smirking Kaminari. "So. What is it you are trying to do to Midoriya?" He asks and I gulp. "N-nothing important." He laugh and begins to walk up to me. "Don't worry, I won't tell on you." He explains and I sigh in relief.

"Hell. I think I want to help with this very important cause." He says and my eyes widen. "Really?! Thank you! We can expose him being a robot and get rid of him once and for all! Then we can find the real version of him!" I say with a smile on my face as I hug Kaminari who is also smiling.

_______________

{ Denki Kaminari }

|Location: L.O.V. Hideout |

| Two Days Ago |

"Kaminari. Shigaraki wants to talk to you." Dabi says as he sits down next to me on the couch. "Oh okay." I get up and wave to Toga as I walk down a dark hallway and go all the way to the end and see a tall metal door. 

I gulp and knock on it and it immediately swings open. "Please, come in Kaminari." Shigaraki moves away from the door so I can walk inside the dark lit room. I step in the room and he shuts the door. "So what is it you wanted to talk about Boss?" I ask and he smiles.

"You have been doing such a good job on giving us all the information we need. So I have decided to tell you what your next mission is." He says and I smirk. "You will steal the device that is built into his chest and download everything from his computer once he is dead. Seeing as we have determined that it is keeping him alive."

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Present Time |

| Location: U.A. High |

I walk away from Todoroki and go back to the stadium. I join the crowd that is once again gathering below Midnight's podium and take a deep breath. 'I got this!' I think to myself as Midnight clears her throat.