Chapter 27

"Well, while you do that, you can explain why I have more power in Neverland

"Well, while you do that, you can explain why I have more power in Neverland." Reese said to her father.

"That's more complicated to explain." Peter responded. "You have had this gift since you were a child and-"

"Gift?" Reese questioned. "Why have you never mentioned this to me before? Shouldn't I know about this? Is this why you sent your shadow to annoy the shit out of me?"

Peter Pan took a deep breath, and asked his daughter, "Do you remember when you would used to draw whatever would come to your mind?"

"Vaguely.. Why?"

He took another deep breath, and said, "Because you were the one who created Neverland.. You were in such a dark place after your mother left, and you needed to distract yourself," he put his hand out for his daughter and waited for her to put her hand in his, "I need to show you something. Please take my hand."

"Why should I ever believe a word that comes out of your mouth?"

"As much as you hate me.. I know that deep down you know that I would never hurt you." Her father only had to wait another minute before Reese gave in and put her hand in his. "Thank you."

"I'm not doing this for you." She sneered. "Just show me whatever you need to, so I can continue living through my fucked up life," she smiled.

Peter Pan closed his eyes, and after a second, she felt a breeze and once she opened her eyes, they were in front of Skull Rock.

"Why are we at Skull Rock?" Reese questioned her father. She put her hands on her hips and continued, "How in the world did I know about this place? Tell me why I know these things before I end you for good, and you know that I live up to what I say."

He grabbed her arm, and dragged up to the top of Skull Rock, and she looked over and saw an hour glass and the sand was running out.

"Is Neverland dying?" Reese asked. "How is knowing that this island is starting to evaporate have anything to do with me?"

She looked down and saw papers that had drawings that looked like a child drew them, and at the bottom of the page, it was signed by Reese. Her mouth stayed wide open as she looked over at her father.

"Why in the world do you have my drawings from when I was a child?" She questioned, picking up the papers, and looked through them. "Are these of Neverland?"

"Yes, Rae." Her father responded. "When you were little you were very imaginative, and from my dreams of Neverland, you were able to create it on paper, but what was strange," he paused, "is that your pictures came to life. You created Neverland... And that's why you were extremely sick when you were away from here.. You are the heart of Neverland, and that's why you feel this connection to this land."

"You're insane. How in the world do I not remember this? I would assume that I would have memories of creating this world."

"I took away your memories for your own good."