Chapter 11

"Let's make some noise." Reese smirked. Hook was taken back by Reese's sudden words but he got over it and smiled back at her. "So what's the plan?"

"I think we will have to kidnap one of them-" He paused. "-And then you'll have to do your specialty and take out their heart."

"And who should we do this to?" Reese questioned. "Wait, I think we should do it to that annoying little princess. What was her name? Adrianna? Arianna? Audrey?" She paused. "I actually have no idea."

Hook laughed, "Okay so we'll take whats her face, but now we have to be a distraction for the others. I don't think they'll give up on her so fast."

"I have an idea." Reese smirked.

~

"So how is this going to work?" Hook questioned the dark one. She was currently wiping her hands of blood and smiled at the pirate. She didn't answer all she did was snap her fingers and all of the dead bodies came to life. "Bloody hell." He whispered. Reese said something to the zombies, which Hook didn't hear, and then they were walking towards the heroes.

Reese walked back to Hook happily and stood next to him with her arm cross. "So I told them to lead whats her face over this way. Then I'll knock her out and teleport us away. Got it?"
"Are you always this bossy?" Hook asked Reese.

"And are you always this talkative?"

"Aye, love." He smirked. "And yes I'm always this attractive too." She giggled and walked towards the bushes and watched out for Aurora. Just as she got there Aurora ran towards her. Reese grabbed her and pulled her behind the bush. She covered Aurora's mouth and pushed her towards Hook who put shackles on Aurora's wrists. Reese went up to the squirmy girl and blew something in her face, and Aurora went out like a light. Reese smiled as she took Hook's hand and teleported them into a pit somewhere in the forest. Hook put her down and looked at Reese, "So how long does that sleeping stuff work?"

"It works for a few hours."

"Hours? Hours!" Hook repeated. "We don't have hours, love. She needs to wake up soon before they find her."

"They won't find her. I put a cloaking spell on us, so you can chill now Captain." Reese rolled her eyes. "And I was joking. All I have to do is," Reese snapped her fingers and they saw the princess starting to wake up. "Is snap my fingers."

"How did you even do that?"

"Now, why would I tell you that." Reese smirked. Hook looked at her questionly before smirking at the girl. He didn't know why he had feelings for her but he did. He watched as Reese sat down on the ground and started to play with Aurora's hair. "You can wake up now, Adrianna." Getting irritated, Reese stood up and started lightly kicking the princess.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

"Why isn't she-"

Aurora is gradually waking up when she sees Reese and Hook standing there. She moved back in fear, which made Reese laugh. "No! No! Are you going to kill me?"

Reese smiled and bent down to Aurora and started to rub her arm. "Now, if we were going to kill you, waking you up certainly wouldn't be the best course of action. Now is it?"

Reese walked back and allowed Hook to break the shackles on Aurora's wrists. Reese knew she could just use her magic, but she wanted to give Hook a chance with the annoying princess.

"So what? Did Cora send you?" The young princess questioned. Hook looked back to find Reese laughing. Aurora looked at the dark one confused and Hook just shook his head. ' "Don't pay attention to her, love. Cora has no idea we're here." Hook responded to Aurora.