Chapter 9

"What did I miss?" Tiny questioned the pirate and the darker one, who were sitting close to one another

"What did I miss?" Tiny questioned the pirate and the darker one, who were sitting close to one another. "When did you two get so close."

Reese jumped back which made Hook laugh. She glared at him and then she held her stomach. Hook, now concerned, started moving more towards her. Reese, obviously a little scared about what's happening, continues to just sit there looking at the giant. "What do you mean? We still hate each other like before."

"Aye, but I might start fancying you, love." Hook looked over at the now red faced Reese. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Reesey."

Reese's hands start digging into her hand; making a mark that starts showing up on Hook's hand. He looked over at Reese with a concerned look on his face. Reese, trying to ignore the attention she was getting from him, looked back over at Tiny. "So how much longer do you have to keep us here for?"

Tiny looked at the watch on his wrist and then looked back at Reese, "You have five more hours."

"Five more hours?" Reese questioned. "Remind me to kill Emma when we get down from this beanstalk."

"I will gladly remind you." Hook replied. Reese's head snapped over to look at the pirate. "What? You don't think I don't want to kill that little-"

"Bitch?" Reese continued for the pirate. He nodded his head in reply and Reese smiled. "Well, I thought she was a friend but I was very wrong."

"At least you weren't flirting with her." Hook laughed. "I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for that blonde."

"I can't believe you were falling for her too." Reese replied. "I mean it's not like you have any sort of taste. You did date Milah and she was a total bitch. Yeah I hated her with half of my being. The other half goes to Cade, but you still have a little sliver in there somewhere."

"Wow, thanks." He rolled his eyes, "And don't call Milah a bitch. I loved her."

"And that's why you wanted to kill me and my brother? Because you wanted revenge for your dead lover."

"Aye. I never thought that I could love anyone more than I loved Milah." Hook stated to Reese.

"You love Emma? Huh, that was a little fast. Didn't you just meet her?"

"Aye," Hook then looked over his shoulder and stated, "but that wasn't who I was talking about Rae."

"What?"

"Nothing." He stated as he looked back over to the girl. He looked up to see Tiny was just chilling there looking at the both of them.

"Sorry, Tiny." Reese said to the giant and he shook his head as he stood back up.

"It's okay, Reese. I'll just come back whenever I need to release you two." Tiny smiled as he walked away from the two.

"Do you think you could ever forgive someone after they did something so awful to you?" Hook asked Reese.