Chapter 25

And they had knocked her out

And they had knocked her out. They took out her IV and started running out of the hospital. It took the nurses a full minute to realize that Reese had been taken, and they had immediately called Rumpelstiltskin.

"She was what?" Rumple questioned, he quickly grabbed all of his stuff and Belle was standing there confused. "Someone took Reese. I can't lose her again, Belle."

"And you won't." Belle reassured her boyfriend.

~

"Relax, kid. We won't hurt you." Tamara stated to Henry. She looked to Greg who was carrying Reese. "And we won't hurt Reese."

"You're trying to hurt everyone I love. You tried to blow up Storybrooke." Henry responded, while being pulled by Tamara.

"True, but that was never the point."

"It wasn't?"

"We came here to destroy magic, Henry, but then we found something more important," Greg cut himself off to look at Henry and Reese, "Something that changed everything," they stopped walking and Greg stared at Henry and then switched to Reese, "You and Reese."

Tamara then continued pulling Henry, and Reese was still knocked out at this point, so she really couldn't give her opinion on this matter.

~

Tamara and Greg brought them to the docks and headed towards the ocean- with the Charmings, Regina, Rumpelstiltskin and Belle quickly following.

Greg took a magic bean out of his pocket and, without dropping Reese, threw the magic bean into the ocean.

"The last magic bean." Regina stated.

"Reese!" Rumple screamed.

"Henry!" Emma followed. They all started running towards the people who stole their loved ones, but Greg and Tamara quickly jumped into the portal. "NO!"

Emma charged towards the portal and tried jumping into the portal after them, but David held her back.

"We have to follow them! There has to be a way." Emma stated.

"Not only do we not know where they went, but Hook stole the last bean!" Regina exclaimed.

"I don't care!"

"Without it, there's no way to follow."

"There has to be! We can't just let them take Henry and Reese!" Emma said, trying to get out of her father's grip.

They all looked at Rumple, who has been silent. He was staring off into the sea, heartbroken that his sister is gone, again.

"You're the dark one. Do something." David stated to the dark one. "Can't you make a portal?"