Chapter 2

Reese woke up to someone staring at her

Reese woke up to someone staring at her. She noticed that the woman was wearing a leather jacket and then there was someone else with her, but she was unconscious.

"Who are you?" The woman asked trying to help Reese up. "And why were you stabbed in the stomach? Do you need help?"

"My name is Reese and no, I don't need help dealing with him." Reese stated. "And who are you?"

"Emma Swan." She replied. She looked down at the woman who's unconscious and whispered, "And she's Mary Margaret."

"Why is she unconscious?"

"That's a long story that I don't have time to explain." Emma stated. "I don't know why she hasn't woken up yet."

"Do you need help?" A voice in the dark asked them.

"Who are you?" Emma asked.

"And why were you chilling in the dark like a murderer?" Reese questioned with a serious look on her face. Emma looked at her in confusion and Reese just responded with a shrug.

"I'm a friend." The shadow said as it emerged from the shadows, and she seemed very familiar to Reese, but she didn't know why. "My name's Cora."

"Cora." Reese repeated in a whisper. She started to have visions of a Cora visiting her in the cabin she was in.

"Is she going to be okay?" Cora was asked.

"Yeah, you only did a little bit of damage to her. Plus she can always heal herself. Don't forget that, little one." She started to stroke Cade's hair like he was her cat, and then she lifted his shirt and started to trace his abs.

As Reese watched, she was sick to her stomach. Her lover was flirting with an old woman right in front of her, but Cora noticed that Reese was watching and laughed.

"It's okay, dear." Cora reassured the girl. "I will make sure that you will be taken great care of." Reese started to laugh and that made Cora mad, "Why are you laughing?"

"Because if you didn't get involved in this whole thing... then I would only be partially broken." Reese stated.

Cora gripped Reese's shirt and pulled her closer to her. "Don't you dare talk to me like, sweetie. Or else I'll kill you."

"You. Can't. Kill. Me." Reese smirked.

"Reese?" Emma asked.

Reese shook her head and then turned to look at Emma. Then at Cora. "Yes? Did I miss something?"

"Cora is going to help wake up Mary Margaret."

Reese looked at a smirking Cora and shivered from the memories. "Alright."