Chapter 3

"Follow my lead

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Follow my lead. Step where I step. Do exactly as I say, and you might survive." Mulan stated to the three woman.

"Thanks for the pep talk, but I think we're okay. I just killed a dragon last week." Emma replied.

"Why doesn't she like asking for help?" Reese asked Emma's mother. Mary Margaret shrugged and Reese nodded her head.

"Have you ever seen an ogre?" Mulan asked Emma.

"Pretty sure I've dated a few."

"Legend has it, that when they kill you, the last thing you see is yourself dying in the reflection in their eyes," Mulan gave Reese a canteen of water, and then put her sword in her case. "Let's walk. It'll be dark soon."

Reese looked back and saw that Mary Margaret and Emma were talking. She turned to face Mulan to say, "I remember you."

"What do you mean?"

"It was right after the curse and I tried running away from my ex, and he used my dagger to raid a village."

"You were the monster who killed a bunch of my people?" Mulan asked in complete shock. "How do I not remember you? I thought I remembered the face of the beast who raided that village."

"I used a spell to erase the memory of me from everyone's mind." Reese replied. "If it makes you feel any better.... I didn't exactly want to kill any of you."
"But I thought that you were supposed to be deadlier then your brother? I thought you just killed for fun."

"Well, now you're just making me out to be a psycho. I kill whenever I want to, but at that time I didn't. I was forced too."

"How?"

~The Past~

Reese watched as Cade, her lover, leave their house to get food- for himself. She looked down and saw the damage that Cade did to her body today, and it made her angry but also sad. She thought that she could trust him. She thought that he was the one. Well, she was wrong because she turned into his punching bag.
Reese has been planning an escape for the past couple of days, but she hasn't had any energy to execute it, but that day... she had the energy she needed for it.

Cade usually was out for at least an hour, so that gave Reese enough time to search for her dagger. He usually hid it where he slept- Reese slept in a cage- and it was in a place where he can easily access it. She has been trying to find out where he hides it for weeks, but he always gets mad if she's looking at him.

That day, Cade ordered Reese to stay in the house until he gets back, so she has the freedom to walk around the cabin. She looked all over the house for her dagger, and she has found nothing. She was about to give up until she saw a cabinet that she hasn't checked yet. Reese opened the cabinet and searched through all of the items.. Until she moved one of the bottles, and it opened a secret hiding place, and in it laid her dagger. Reese quickly grabbed the dagger and held it close to her. She heard Cade opening the door to the cabin and quickly closed all of the cabinet doors, and ran into the other room and sat down at the kitchen table. She heard Cade come in and immediately go to where he kept the dagger. She heard him slam the door shut and run into the kitchen. He saw her playing with her dagger and he screamed.

The Darker One// Once Upon A Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें