Chapter 15~ part 2

Not that long after that they both regain consciousness

Not that long after that they both regain consciousness. Reese looked over at Hook and saw that he was looking at her too.

"Don't look at me, Hook." Reese demanded from the pirate but all he did was shake his head. "And why can't you?"

"Because I never meant for you to get hurt in this whole thing." Hook responded. "All I wanted was to hurt the bloody crocodile!"

"You never meant to hurt me? How in the world is hurting my brother going to help you regain my trust. We both got hit by a bloody car because of you!" She saw Emma starting to come over to her, "Leave us alone, Emma. I have some things to say to him."

"Alright." Emma stated.

"Damn, that's the one time that she actually listened to me." Reese laughed but then groaned because of the pain. Emma turned around and glared at the dark one. "Yes, I realize that you heard me, and no I don't care about your feelings."

"Wow, love. That was harsh." Hook responded. Reese looked over at the smirking pirate and smacked him in the chest. They both groaned in pain, but Reese never said anything to him. She just went quiet, which confused the pirate.

When she closed her eyes, she pictured her anger towards Hook, and then thought about their connection. Reese didn't hear Hook speaking to her, but she drowned him out to focus on her pain.

She focused on all the pain she's feeling in her ribs, arms, legs and even head. She wanted it all to go away. Reese opened her eyes and held out her hand, and her dagger appeared. She started to move the dagger up and down her body and she felt all of her pain going away, but the only thing that couldn't heal was the obvious hole in her heart. Reese looked over at the man and saw that he was still injured, and that made her smile.

"Huh, it worked." She smiled. "Well, have fun with those injuries, Hook. I'm going to go make sure that my brother's girlfriend is okay."

"Reese! Reese, you can't let me lay here alone!" Hook screamed at the dark one. She just laughed and walked over to Emma, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"You can go over to him now." Reese said "Just be careful with how much you hurt him because I feel it too."

"Got it." Emma responded. Reese laughed and walked over to her brother who was trying to talk to Belle.

Reese pulled her brother away from his girlfriend and brought him in for a hug. He was crying on her shoulder. She pushed herself away from her brother and kneeled down next to Belle.

"Hey, I'm Reese." Reese held out her hand for Belle to shake, but the girl just looked at her confusingly. "I'm sorry if my brother scared you. Just stay here until you're escorted back to the hospital."

"Thank you, Reese." Belle responded. Reese got off of the ground and walked back over to Rumple. She put her hands on both shoulders and smiled:

"She'll be okay, Rumple." Reese stated. She watched as his attention went over to Hook. "Okay, just remember that I feel all the pain that he does, so you can't hurt him."