Chapter 22

"It told you all of that?" Rumpelstiltskin questioned

"It told you all of that?" Rumpelstiltskin questioned. "How in the world can you remember something that you've repressed for years?"

"I don't know." Reese responded. "But I guess I will have to figure it out," she paused, "I'm scared that I will be put back in that place when I sleep. I haven't been able to shake that place since I've been with Cade."

"He put you under a sleeping curse?"

"Yeah, that's how he originally got me." Reese responded.

~

Past

Reese was under a sleeping curse and currently trying to hide from the falling castle, which has already fallen on top of her.

At this point, she was just looking anywhere she could hide. Reese was terrified of knowing who did this to her.

"I'm under a FUCKING SLEEPING CURSE!" She screamed as she walked around the dark world she was in.

She was hit over and over again with a different piece of a fallen castle. She didn't know what she did to deserve this kind of torture, and she has no idea why someone would do this to her.

~

Hours have passed since she was first put into this horrible place, and she didn't know how long until Cade could find her. I mean of course she broke up with him because he was hella abusive, but she thought that it might be true love, but how could she know? She was only ever in love with Cade, and the only other person who she could have loved... Well, now he was one-handed and not really her type. Plus why in the world would she want to date a pirate. Unless if she was one of his whores.... Which she didn't want to be, or....

"Alrighty, that's enough thinking, Reese." She stated to herself. She got out of the hiding place she found, and started to walk around- well, really she was just running from the falling castle.

"How much longer until this whole castle is gone? Will I be here to witness this amazing event." She picked up a piece and chucked it across the room. "Funnn."

"How did Jasen know where I was? How did he get the sleeping curse?" Reese asked herself. "I mean it couldn't have been.... No.. He put me through a lot of things before but he would never do this."

She fought herself on this idea for quite awhile.. Until she felt like something was wrong with herself. Reese didn't know how she could still feel what was happening to her human body, but she could feel what someone was doing to her.

"EW, you sick FUCK!" She screamed. "Who in the world would do that to someone who is sleeping... I swear to GOD JASEN IF YOU'RE DOING THIS!"

Reese grabbed bigger pieces of the castle and chucked that as well, but she was stopped by a bright light. Her eyes opened and she quickly got up, but the shackles that held her to the bed, kind of stopped her from leaving.