Hello!

Hi, how is everyone? Hope you are doing well.

I am back to writing this because I really do want to finish this and it is non stop weighing on my mind that a story I once loved so much is just sitting here doing nothing. I have mapped out everything so it's there to write but I have been having a lot of issues with perfection so if it isn't perfect I don't want to post it because I feel like you deserve to have the perfect version and that I always try to have a minimum of 5k words.

I am learning to push that need aside because there really is no chance for me to get this perfect and a lot of you don't care weather it is perfect or not you are happy to read it how it is just so you know how it will end. So I am going to fight to achieve this and normally I don't like people telling me to update and finish it but the reminder would be great so hassle me. I think I roughly have ten chapters left and a few I have mostly written out in my head so they will be easy but the others not so much.

So keep an eye out for new chapters because I will have this done by the end of the year even if it kills me.

*also I have submitted the first book to wattpad stars in hopes of it getting to be a paid story and if it isn't accepted I will be moving the first one to Galatea( though I really don't want to leave wattpad) and it will need to be removed from here so if you don't want to pay to read it again go quickly.