Chapter 6:

Important authors not about update's at end. Please Read

.-.-.-.

"Lottie, I'm not sure about this." Ryder said as he stood above me with his arms crossed over his chest.

My breath was laboured as I looked up at him. He had no shirt on, only wearing a low slung pair of basketball shorts and that only caused my heart to race. "Heidi said that she walked when she was cramping."

Ryder shook his head before he moved his eyes down to me again. "Lottie you do realise that you're on the floor, working out with me is not walking." A smile pulled up on his lips as I chuckled at his words.

Truth was I didn't like being away from him. I couldn't tell if it was the bond that he had with the baby or if it was just me that didn't want to be away from him. Ryder had woken up early this morning to fit in a workout before a busy schedule, he was reluctant but he let me join him.

My breathing was heavy, and the only work out shirt that I could find in our immense closet clung tightly to my belly with sweat. Every time that I breathed in my bump popped up into my view showcasing the quickly growing baby inside.

Stretching my arms up I smiled at my mate. "I can't get up."

Wrapping his hands around mine he pulled me up to my feet. "I'm all for you exercising through your pains but don't over exert yourself."

We were in the lower gym that looked over the back garden and there was a slow pitter patter of rain against the floor to ceiling windows. Despite the weather outside, the castle was always warm on the inside which was why Ryder and my guards had opted to go shirtless.

"I'm not cramping anymore." I said in a soft voice as I moved my eyes down to our stomachs that were pressed together.

Feeling his stomach against mine caused the flutters of movement to continue. I knew our little one was awake and rolling around in my stomach but its movement actively increased feeling that little bit closer to its father.

Humming Ryder bought his hand up to cup my cheek as his eyes darkened slightly. I could feel the lust vibrating off him and it instantly started to rile me up as well. "Maybe you'd enjoy practicing your archery a bit more." He said with a deep voice trying to ignore what we both felt.