Chapter 7:

I know you guys are going to like this chapter ;)

.-.-.-.

Wrapping an arm around my stomach I take in deep breathes trying to soothe the turning feeling that I have. The uncomfortable burning feeling was pushing up my throat even as I tried to hold it down, it was coming up.

Struggling to pull the sheets off of me I stumble on my feet a little as I run to the bathroom. The last thing I had eaten was on Riley's diet plan for me and it tasted horrible coming back up. Taking another deep breathe I drop my head to the cool seat trying to calm myself from throwing up again.

"All good?" a hand fell on my back and massaged the most painful part just above the hem of my pants.

I groaned at the comfort of the touch and nodded my head against the porcelain. It entered my mind slowly but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Whipping my head up I wince at the sudden movement but swiftly push it back.

Fast movements won't hold me back as I throw my arms around his neck and pull myself to him. The turning in my stomach returned with the way that I had moved but I didn't care as a grunt entered my ear.

"You're awake." I whispered it because I was mostly afraid that if I said the words any louder he'd be gone again.

"I am." The voice in my ears was Reynolds and I felt like crying when I realised that it was real. His voice was rough and his hands lowered onto my hips to push me back. "I'm still sore Lottie, careful."

I apologised pulling back away from him and wiping away the few tears that had fallen. He looked almost perfect. His hair clean and up in his normal bun, a smile on his face. I would have never believed what had happened to him if I hadn't seen it for myself.

"You're ok." My voice broke over the two words.

"For the most part," He lifts up his shirt and I see that his stomach is still heavily bandaged. "Still bleeding a little, Riley told me that it looks like I'll heal slowly but at least I'm alive."

I let the cool tiles soothe me a little further while my eyes moved over Reynolds. Almost perfect. His skin was a few shades paler than normal and his chest rose and fell a little more heavily as he struggled to take in enough air. He also had deep bags under his eyes from over sleeping.

He was awake but he looked like he was struggling.

"What about you?" He snapped me out of my thoughts when I felt the warmth of his hand cover my bump. I felt tears come back up again. . "How's my little Reynolds going?" That did it. I was crying again.