Chapter 10:

Next Update: 2 weeks. Please do not comment update, it only pressures me. You will get one warning and then I will block you if it happens again.

Picture above is the size of Lottie's bump. Just a little bigger. I might rewrite some stuff because I wanted her to be smaller but then the baby is more advanced in development. I don't know it's a werewolf baby that's why.

.-.-.-.

I was woken by a smack to my face and when I forced my eyes open I was met by a pair of light blue eyes ringed with green and a gummy grin. Elijah was standing at the side of the bed his chubby little hands gripping the sheets to hold him up.

"Hello," I whispered to him, my voice still scratchy from sleep.

He giggled, a line of dripple running down his chin as he pushed at his one tooth that poked through his gums.

"Eli," Eleanor stretched as she stood at the open door of the room. "I'm so sorry Lottie. The door was open a little so the guys could hear better and he has been crawling everywhere lately, I can't take my eyes off him for a second before he's gone."

"That's alright, I don't mind. It will be me soon anyway, I better get used to it." I smiled at Eli as his smile grew bigger as Eleanor came up behind him and he let out a loud giggle as she pulled him into her arms.

"True," she smiled pressing a quick kiss to Eli's cheek as he buried his head against her chest. "Well if you want there's not much to do here so we can talk about a birth plan for you."

"A birth plan?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing inwards with confusion.

The basic explanation was there in the question, a plan about my baby's birth but I couldn't understand why I needed one. In my head I just saw myself in the hospital wing with Ryder by my side. I didn't think there was any other way I could do it.

"Well, it's just your preferred way of giving birth, like I gave birth in the bathtub in our suite with Riley delivering. I can talk through all your options with you so you can choose what makes you most comfortable."

"You're a trained midwife aren't you? You can do it?" My voice broke with some hidden nerves that I didn't know were there.

I was alright with Riley now. Reynolds was okay and that was the only real reason why I couldn't bear to be close to her but I was more comforted by the idea of Eleanor delivering my child than what I was with Riley.

She nodded her head a soft smile making it way on to her lips, almost as if she understood where my thoughts had headed. "I'm a midwife and natal nurse but Riley will still need to be with me since the pup is so strong you're at higher risk."

"Right," I nodded. At the end of the day my baby's safety was all that mattered. "I'm going to have a shower and I'll come out to talk to you."

She smiled reassuringly readjusting Eli in her arms. "Great, that gives me time to feed you." He squealed in her arms as she left the room, her voice going up in pitch as she talked to him.

I sat in the bed just watching the closed door for a little while after she left. My mind wandered to the idea that that would be me soon. Being a mum wasn't what made me nervous it made me smile. I just had to make everything normal with my baby daddy before he or she arrived first.

When I got out of the shower I pulled on a pair of tights and one of Ryder's t-shirt now that mine wouldn't fit over my belly. As I walked out of bathroom, rubbing the towel over my hair I noticed that Ryder's phone was sat on the bedside of where I slept last night.

Even though he had the mind link he always kept his phone on him so I didn't know how he had managed to leave it behind. Throwing the towel onto a sitting chair I picked up his phone my smile growing when I saw that the screen was a picture of my last sonogram.