Chapter 8:

Here it is lovelies. If you are still here you are amazing. Lucky you, you're going to get three updates in the next week mostly because that's when the wattpad pay thing stops for this quarter, so if an ad doesn't pop up please see if you can go back a chapter and read the last paragraph before coming to this chapter, i would appreciate as I need money as my laptop is starting to die and um Harry Styles solo oc.

Enjoy, wonderful peeps, I truly love you. 

.-.-.-.

 My parents.

I knew Ryder knew who they were but I never thought that George would ever try to use them against me. I had no memory of them. I was a month old when they decided to leave me in a park in the middle of the night.

I don't know what I would do if George tried to use them against me. I didn't know them and what they did could have killed me but they were still my parents and I want them safe from George. But did I really want them safe?

"They're safe Lottie." Ryder said pulling me away from my thoughts.

My jaw twitched lightly as I looked over at Ryder. He had never said it aloud but I knew he wanted me to reconnect with my parents. He had to have known my feelings on it but whenever the topic was bought up he would give me a longing look that almost begged me to ask a question I didn't want the answer too. Maybe one day but today was not that day.

Turning away from his probing eyes I looked back down to Reynolds midsection. Riley was tying of the end of the stitches now. I knew I had everyone else's eyes on me but I ignored it as best as I could.

Unless my parents were in danger I wanted nothing to do with them.

Reynolds squeezed my hand trying to get my attention but I moved my eyes up to Riley's. "Is he okay to come back upstairs?" My voice was flat as I asked the question.

Riley swallowed deeply before she nodded her head once at me. Giving her a single nod back I gently released Reynolds hand as he slowly sat back up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. I could still sense everyone's eyes on me at my stiff movements.

Turning away from the bed I thanked Riley before I walked out of the room and I heard everyone else quickly follow behind me. Ryder hurried to catch up to my side, his hand falling to the bottom of my back to give a reassuring rub.

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

Crossing my arms over my chest I bit my lip trying to stop from saying anything with everyone following behind us. My words slip out anyway. "I don't want to deal with another thing, there's so much else going on and I can't deal with all of it. I just want to concentrate on the baby."

"You don't have to concentrate on anything other than pup. Lottie what's the real problem?" Even though his legs were longer than mine he was struggling to keep up with my fast pace.

"That is my problem Ryder." Dropping my hands I try to keep raising my voice. "I don't want to know anything about my parents. If George wants them and you think they're safe than that's all I want to know. Every time you bring them up you give me this look like you're trying to guilt me into mending a bond with them."

Ryder froze for a second and then gave me a quick look over. He didn't say anything else to me until we got up to our suite. All the guards waited outside the door and I gave Reynolds a quick look to make sure that he was going to be ok.

"I'm not talking to you unless you put a shirt on." I had only been narrowly avoiding looking down at his naked chest from the second that he shifted back.