𝗶. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

. *     ✦    .      ⁺   .
.     ⁺        ⁺       ˚

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚   
❀𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨˚ ༘♡⋆。

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙨˚ ༘♡⋆。

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Rich, that's not something we are, I consider us to be in-between the words, poor and rich because the red bottoms on my feet would say rich. But the things my mom does for money would say poor, neither the matter because as long as we are a family I will always feel rich.

See the difference between my sister and I, is that I like to soak up the things I have, while she rathers hide them. I like to show off the money our mother has because she worked hard for it, from the a-thousand dollar bag she carries to the Porsche she drives.

So unlike my sister once more, I love to be dressy and show off, I love to wear the shoes my mother buys me, I love to spray the Chanel perfume she gifts me because once I take the shoes off at the end of the day, I'm someone I don't like to see in the mirror.

"Don't you love it!!" Georgia excitedly spoke, Dallas took a deep breath as she took in her surroundings, quiet, peaceful even, until you turn your head slightly to see the woman yelling at her son about drugs, other than that quiet.

"Yup it's something" Ginny shrugged, Dallas sighed and waited a minute for Austin to speak, but he didn't "I love it mom" Dallas smiled, I'm grateful for the things I have because when I was younger I watched my mother fend for the things we didn't.

"Well great, let's get the boxes in the house" Georgia responded as she took the keys out of her bag. Dallas grabbed her all-white purse, the girl wore a red dress topped off with her black sunglasses.

"I can't wait until you fall trying to carry boxes with heels on" Ginny joked, their relationship was good considering how different the girls were, they just got in fights every now and then.

"Don't be silly, I'm not gonna wear them while carrying boxes" Dallas took off her shoes and sat them in the car, yes I might act like a princess sitting on my high horse, but I will never forget where I came from.

Dallas grabbed a box and began carrying it up the stairs, she finally made it to the door that her mother had just unlocked. "It's beautiful," Ginny said while smiling.

Dallas watched as Austin ran up the stairs "Austin wait up, I call the biggest room" Dallas yelled as she followed behind Austin.

She finally made it up up the staircase, four doors surrounded her, Dallas walked over to the door on the left and opened it "Austin?"

"I'm in here!!" Austin yelled, she opened the door and looked around, the walls were covered with Harry Potter posters, his bed sat in the middle of the room with a brown, black and red comforter. Harry potter's face spread across the blanket and Austin stood there with a huge smile.

"Don't you love it" Austin happily jumped on his bed "yeah It's amazing" Dallas responded, walking more into the room?

Austin ran to his box and started to open it, he took out a bunch of written letters and began to unfold them.

"What are you doing?" Dallas questioned her brother. "I'm hanging up the letters my dad sent me" Austin's smile grew wider.

"You need help?" Dallas asked, Austin shook his head and she made her way towards the door.

Dallas re-entered the hallway and walked towards the only un-opened door, she walked into the room, she had a large window that faced the back of the house, trees upon tree's sat in the backyard swaying in the wind.

The room wasn't big but it wasn't small, the darker grey bed-frame sat high off the ground covered by a darker pink, four pillows laid on the bed matching the cover scheme.

Three boxes sat in the corner alongside a brown, plywood desk and three paintings hung above the bed.

Dallas plopped on the bed, new state, new agenda, new beginnings. "Hey, mom told me to bring you your shoes" Ginny stood in the doorway.

Dallas sat up "you can sit them down" she responded. Ginny sat them down and continued to stand in the door frame.

"Yes, Ginny?" Dallas spoke once more, Ginny took a deep breath before speaking "do you actually think this place will be different?".

Dallas looked directly at her sister "it'll be different if we make it different" she smiled.

"Let's hope we do make it different" Ginny paused "oh yeah mom said come help her with the rest of the boxes".

"Okay, give me a second" after Dallas said that Ginny left the room.

She quickly got up and pulled a pair of slippers out of one of the boxes that sat on her floor, leaving her door open she made her way downstairs.

"Here honeybun" Georgia handed her daughter a heavy box, Dallas stumbled back once the box was dropped in her arms.

She walked a little towards the stairs before dropping it, "that was glass plates" Georgia's eyes widened.

"If they're broken you owe me one-hundred and sixty bucks!!" Georgia joked, "who pays that much for plates in the first place?" Ginny's face scrunched up in disappointment.

"Hey I like high-classed plates" Georgia smiled, the three walked back towards the car and grabbed more boxes.

"Mom it's some lady walking towards us" Dallas nodded her head towards the woman.

"Hi, I'm Ellen" the woman greeted, Georgia smiled and took the pie the woman had in her hand.

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Georgia and these are my kids" she responded, Dallas grabbed another box and was about to walk away.

"Please, come inside" Georgia smiled, once again she was putting on her good wife persona, this also came with 'perfect personality'.

"Oh, I wouldn't wanna intrude" Ellen responded, "oh no worries, please I insist" Georgia responded.

All four of them walked up the stairs and back towards the house, If my mother could deal with her neighbours I could deal with living another day.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅       ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈