𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗼𝗻𝗲

- ,, 🍮 [ 𝗯𝗼𝗼 ]⌇·˚ ༘

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ [𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Halloween, my second favourite holiday. A day that allows you to mask who you truly are, from the slutty kittens to the slutty nurses it allows some to be whores without judgement. While it allows others to finally feel free.

Dallas quickly pulled her hair into a ponytail and grabbed her things before heading downstairs along with Austin. After they reached the end of the stairs Austin walked into the kitchen and silently stood their "can I watch with you this year?" He asked as Dallas sat down, while momma said yes ginny said no but her opinion doesn't matter much.

"You know that opening someone's mail is a federal offence?" Ginny asked, Dallas scrolls through Instagram silently. The night before she'd been grounded once again, but momma said since it's Halloween my grounding starts tomorrow "arrest me."

Our family loves Halloween, year after year Dallas gets the pigment in her skin scared out of her because scary moves are...not her thing "you picked out some of my favs though, I'm glad you're finally decorating" Georgia continued to cook.

"Where'd you get all those?" Ginny asked as Georgia opened the draw "blue farm" she responded after looking at her silent daughter.

"Just buy the sugar mom" Ginny shook her head as the lights flickered "peach, why so silent I'm giving you Halloween before your grounded be thankful" her mother's accent was as clear as day when she spoke.

"wait why's she grounded again?" Ginny asked, Georgia opened up her mouth but Dallas spoke up remembering Marcus is maxines brother "nothing, I'm gonna go to school I'm not hungry" Dallas picked her things up and left after her mother said bye, quickly hugging Austin though.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Dallas walked down the hall with her head held high, she spotted Maxine with dripping blood coming out of her mouth and walked over to the two. "are you inviting her to our movie Tron?" Dallas asked.

"Nope, she's going to a party" ginny respond, closing her locker. Maxine continued to wipe up the blood that once fell from her mouth. Brodie walked towards the group with a smile.

"hey Brodie, so she's not going to the movie Tron because she wants to be sexy?" Dallas paused as Brodie pecked her lips.

what, the, hell.

"b-because s-same" Dallas stuttered, standing there wide-eyed. both her sister and Maxine stood there also confused.

Brodie towered over her, a smile plastered "I'll see you at lunch babe" he said walking away before she could respond.

a squeal left Maxine's mouth "oh em gee!! when did you guys start dating?" Maxine began fangirling.

"I don't know, we didn't-" Dallas scratched her head with confusion, she looked back at Brodie still walking.

"geez, you make out with someone once and know your dating" Dallas mumbled, ginny's eyes widened.

"is that why you were grounded? mom said it was some boy over and you were coming to maxines but never came" Ginny smiled.

"no I was at Maxine's house just not her room, I was in m-, the living room" Dallas corrected herself.

Maxine rolled her eyes "boring, you could've just came to my room" Dallas raised a single eyebrow at her suggestion.

"so I could watch porn?"

"what- no, it was a movie, not porn" ginny corrected her sister with no shame. the bell rang as Dallas shook her head "Sure, I'll see you at home?"

"no go to Maxine's!!" ginny's voice echoed down the hall as she continued to walk.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

sorry this is just a filler to the part-two chapter that's coming out in a few hours!!