𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

🌸 jake? "♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ your sneaking out?... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ chapter two꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ chapter two꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

꒰⚘݄꒱₊_______________

it was the day of virginia's party so she sat on the couch whilst everyone else stood, very to congratulate her sister. dallas's birthday had passed before they moved to wellsbury making her ten months older than her sister and while that wasn't a huge difference it wasn't a small one.

ginny walked down the stairs, turning on the corner with a shocked yet knowing look "happy birthday!!" everyone but dallas yelled in glee, her facial expression softened, looking at the only person not cheering ginny rolled her eyes. dallas didn't get over things easily and she was only at the girl's birthday because she got paid for it.

"welcome to your birthday surprise!!" georgia had the biggest smile on her face, these types of things gave joy to her simply because she didn't have the money to have a party as nice as this, they all ran over to hug ginny "over here we have our beauty corner, over here we have our karaoke dress-up corner then over here you can make your own clothes" her mother went on to explain everything.

it was absolutely amazing, everything was set up to perfection but virginia's face screamed snobby brat, all of her friends were happy, overjoyed with the situation but ginny, no, it looked like she hated it from her furrowed eyebrows to the up-turn in her lips.

georgia walked to the door because it had rung obvious that she was expecting someone "you guys knew about this and you didn't warn me?" virginia rolled her eyes for the second time in two minutes. no one said anything, if anything they were all confused.

her mother returned with two women, a darker one and a caucasian one "girls, this is brenda and beth they work at my favourite salon and they're here to give you pedicures anything you want!" georgia smiled, the whole situation sadden dallas her mother was trying so hard to make this day special but ginny had to make it about her hanging out with her friends. abby laughed "cool!"

and all her friends had smiles on their faces but the one in the middle had rage on her "what? I want skulls" abby's arms laid crossed to her sides, "come on ladies" brenda gestured "I'm gonna use the bedazzler!" norah ran towards the gun, maxine ran over towards dallas and jumped into her lap.

"what's wrong with you?" maxine whispered, watching virginia most likely hurt our mother's feelings "nothing, I'm just mad at ginny" she answered, it was true.