𝘃. 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀

.  * .  .   °  
. ●                  ° .
   ° :.   𝘼𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 ° .   ☆
       .  . •      . ● .°     °★

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

☆.。.:*𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.。.:*・°☆
.。.:*・°𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨*・°☆

:*・°𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨*・°☆

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Has anything ever been so awkward you wanted to die? if not wow aren't you lucky. I've been sitting in front of Brodie for ten minutes now and we've said all of three words. It's either he's really shy, or I'm ugly. Which I am not.

I went shopping for what, I shouldn't have even listened to Maxine if I couldn't remember what he looked like he obviously wasn't memorable, not that he isn't attractive enough.

"I like your outfit" Brodie complimented the girl in front of him, oh look his first full sentence in eleven minutes!!

"Are you okay, is it something on my face?" Dallas asked, you're telling me you wouldn't feel insecure if a guy just 'admired' your face for eleven almost twelve minutes straight?

"Nope, nothing" he duly responded, "okay bro, what's up you don't wanna be here if you don't it's okay."

Brodie sighed "Maxine told me to ask you out because no one was talking to you and Ginny thought it would be a good idea."

Dallas glanced over at her sister's table, look at her smiling all cheerful and shit, she had the right intentions but the way she executed it was fucking terrible.

"Wow, okay um, do you not want to be here?" Dallas confidently asked, I love confidence it's my mask it shields me from who I actually am, shy.

"I mean, yeah I just don't know what we would talk about" Brodie responded.

"What's your favourite colour?" Dallas asked, just because this wasn't a date and doesn't mean she couldn't pretend, Georgia would make this a huge deal if she came home too early.

"Blue, what's yours?" Brodie responded to her question with a question.

MarcusB8: I'm bored

"I'd have to go with black or purple" Dallas answered, her phone vibrated in her pocket but she ignored it because, why not?

"Okay wait let's play twenty-one questions" Dallas suggested, can not go home too early.

MarcusB8: helloooo

"Bet, favourite artist or actor?" Brodie asked, "it would have to be Khalid or alisha dee" Dallas openly answered.

"Has anyone ever told you that you kinda look like her?" Brodie flashed his smile.

MarcusB8: fine be like that

"No never your the first person anyways my turn, if you had to choose between one million dollars and saving a thousand dying dogs which would you choose?" Dallas asked.

"That's so random" he chuckled "I love dogs, but I love money" as he said that Dallas's smiled playfully.

"Are you serious, imagine all the dying doggies" Dallas pouted, her phone continued to vibrate so she put it on silent.

Brodie let out a soft chuckle "okay okay, you're selling me on saving the dogs."

"Thank god, I was gonna have to walk out and never talk to you again" Dallas joked, but no really how could you hurt a dog?

"I could actually see you doing that, okay um, what's your favourite movie?" Brodie asked.

"I haven't watched a movie in a couple of months mainly tv shows, but if I had to go with one I'd say the Incredibles" Dallas responded.

"Really? The Incredibles, I was always a nickelodeon kid when I was younger" Brodie said.

"The only good show on nickelodeon was Spongebob, the shows on nick have the most random jokes and it's weirdly about feet" Dallas spoke causing Brodie's smile to widen.

"Okay, okay, I see where you're coming from but it had good movies have you ever watched good burger?" He asked.

"No what's good burger?" Dallas responded.

"You've never watched good burger really, we have to watch it one day" Brodie insisted "maybe one day, next question uh, Kendall or Kylie?"

Brodie's nose turned up in thought "hear me out, Kendall".

"Why?"

"Because she has more talent if you consider modelling as a talent" he explained, "what would your answer be?"

"Neither, it was a trick question" Dallas chuckled, "Uh, dogs or cats?" Brodie asked.

"Most definitely dogs, cats are too stuck up they act like mini princesses" Dallas answered, and I'm allergic to cats.

"Cats are the way to go," Brodie said as Ginny and hunter walked over to them. "We're leaving, are you coming?" Ginny asked interrupting their conversation.

"Uh, is it okay if the dates cut short I rode with them," Dallas asked.

"oh um, yeah it's no problem" as Brodie said that, Dallas bent over and kissed him on the cheek leaving a smile on his face.

"I'll see you at school, we should do this again" Dallas smiled as she walked out, following behind her sister. She had completely forgotten to order food but the 'date' still went well.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅       ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈