𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

we were never we
➮.; °❀‿‿‿‿((

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

chapter two
))‿‿‿‿❀°
ೃ‧₊› conversations

chapter two))‿‿‿‿❀° ೃ‧₊› conversations

━━━━━━━━

Dallas knocked on the boy's open door before walking into it once he acknowledged her. The thing about planning a breakup is that you have to go through every possible conversation that could happen, the arguments, the crying, manipulation all of it has to be thought about "hey Brodie, your mom let me in" she smiled.

Brodie turned his gaming chair around as Dallas sat on his bed, he grabbed the corners of his bed to slide closer to her, kissing her as he continued to move until he was between her legs "wait- no we have to talk!" she pulled back. "okay, about what?"

"I don't think I can do this anymore" she pointed between the two of them. Brodie shifted in his seat, taking off his headphones "are you breaking up with me?"

"y-yea but it's not that bad.."

"yes it is...can I ask why?" he looked directly at her, this was one of the things that made her nervous-direct eye contact and breaking up with people "you never really asked me out, we had one date and you just assumed we were together plus I like someone else" she honestly answered.

"you like someone else?"

"I-I do, yes, but at least I'm telling you face to face right?" she smiled, Dallas had begun to feel guilty about this whole thing. The cheating, lying, fights-everything she'd done was coming back to her in this very moment and she didn't like how guilty she felt "no not right, you lead me on and made me believe you wanted this at some point you could've told me the truth!" his voice raised.

"Don't fucking yell at me! I could've decided to be a fucked up person and not fucking tell you but here I am breaking up with someone I never agreed to a date in the first place!" she yelled back, never let a man yell at you.

"so don't sit here and act like we were ever an actual fucking we!" she stung, sting before they can "wow, ginny was right you are a screwed up person. we went on a date and you made out with me infront of damn near the whole school.." he trailed off.

she cocked her neck "ginny? you're going to listen to the girl who asked you to date me out of pity? I'm not a screwed-up person Brodie I'm normal, unlike people who choose others as if they aren't people!" Dallas stood up before he could say anything.

"go fuck yourself!" She was tired of being called screwed up, crazy, Dallas miller was tired of being compared to the woman who raised her at any given moment and she was sure as hell tired of her sister ruining her life before she got the chance to herself. Her mom, the men, her sister, Brodie, Marcus everyone made choices that she didn't make for herself and she was fed up!

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Before getting the text of the century Dallas had walked past the open door of Virginia only to find instead of spending time with her zion decided it would be best to talk to ginny. as usual. It was always he wanted to be a family but always forgot about her.

"like what level does she want?" she heard Maxine cry, "like Sophie who? isn't she that basic bitch who's always posting thirst traps?" she picked up abbys voice.

She entered the room and everyone's gaze turned to her. Maxine ran up to the blonde girl and wrapped her in a hug, tears weeping down her face "aw baby, it's okay don't cry abbys right she's an attention seeker those kinds of people aren't mentally okay" Dallas patted her back, even she thought so.

"Love doesn't always work like that, Maxine don't cry when the right person loves you you'll feel it!" Norah smiled, she was right, she'd feel it and Dallas would know if the person who she loved-loved her back. Maxine nodded "see, this is love!" she calmly spoke, pointing at the girls.

it finally hit her "I have to..call a friend I'll be right back" Dallas walked away without any warning. She rushed to Marcus's room a few doors down from maxines and walked in.

The room wasn't empty, he was laying in bed as expected from a person who'd recently gotten into a car accident. The night before was strange ginny was crying for some reason, and Marcus had been fine so she didn't worry as much but it was like Virginia was guilty of all the wrong things "hey Marcus" she walked into his room, sitting on his bed once he turned over.

"oh hey, didn't expect to see you here seeing as you didn't bother to talk to me" he sarcastically responded "I know, and I'm sorry I just wanted to give you space, I did our project by the way.." she ran a hand through his hair.

"Thanks...at least one good thing happened this week" he smiled, rubbing circles on her hand "so I wanted to talk" she paused "go ahead."

"I've had a lot of time to think recently so I broke up with Brodie and I came to a realization..." she took a breath "I like you like I'm in love with you-whew that's a big word, you've become such an important part of my life during the short time I've been here I know it took me a long time to admit this but I like you" Dallas was excited to finally admit her feelings.

"dall-"

"It was so hard for me to admit that!"

"Dalla-"

"It feels so good!"

"I slept with ginny!" he blurted out.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

TEA! i gotta reread this to see if he admitted to kissing her

you should go check out my other books