𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

◛⑅ ·˚ ༘ ♡ ﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🥥 ꒱ your
dead to meؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈ burned) ༉‧ ♡*.✧
︶︶︶︶chapter two︶︶︶
︶︶༉‧₊˚.

✧︶︶︶︶chapter two︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

━━━━━━

dallas left the science classroom, marcus by her side "hey do you want to work on the project together?" he asked, their teacher had assigned them a project, it wasn't big just to get dirt and plant then watch the seeds grow she'd given us.

"I don't see why not" dallas shrugged, the last few days she hasn't been getting dressed up as she'd usually done. it was like she didn't have it in her to get up and parade around in heels all day long "okay, I'll come over after school so we can start" he smiled, brodie's eyes watched them almost the entire time.

her father had sent her a message asking about virginia's party that dallas ignored for obvious reasons, the main one being that the two weren't on speaking terms. she looked up, watching her father enter the building and take off his helmet "daddy!!" she yelled, running towards the taller man and leaving marcus behind.

she tightly hugged her father, a smile tugging on her lips "hey, you've two gotten bigger" zion smiled as the two girls pulled out of the hug "I can't believe you're here!" dallas had a genuine smile on her face.

ginny's boyfriend ran up to the three "oh this is hunter my boyfriend" she chuckled, dallas rolled her eyes, she didn't deserve hunter "oh boyfriend, I'm guessing you have one too?" zion looked at dallas.

"uh-" dallas looked at brodie "it's complicated" she gave a shy smile, ginny rose her eyebrows at her sisters confused with the whole situation considering she knew for a fact she had a boyfriend.

"complicated but-"

"ginny please" dallas sighed, rolling her eyes at the girl. zion picked up on the eye roll "okay then, I brought my bike let's go?" zion insisted, dallas had the biggest smile on her face. in all honesty, she missed her dad, the two weren't as close as him and virginia but they still had a good bond.

"it's only one seat" ginny rose an eyebrow, pulling her arm from behind hunter's back "I brought the sidecar" zion smiled.

"you mean the dog attachment?" dallas let out an awkward but not full laugh, questioning how the way home was going to work. how would he even know where they lived at the moment?

"yeah, ginny can fit in it" zion joked "what! no I don't want to use the doggy car" ginny and dallas ran after their father, trying to catch up with him after he'd backed up out of the school.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

after the three had gotten back to the house, the everyone got settled in then zion suggested he show us his books because ginny loves to know every little detail "these are nepalese bone dice" zion handed austin the object "cool!"

"sherpa ang tharkays memor, one of the most famous mount everest guides" their father handed the book to virginia, the two had a close bond, really because ginny and zion liked the same things. reading, writing etc.

"and for you, i couldn't find any science related things so i just got you a poster, hope that's okay" zion smiled, handing his daughter a rolled up poster of mount everst.

"wow, thank you.." dallas trailed off, she opened the poster and planned on adding it to the other five posters her father had brought her. instead of asking what she was interested in he just gave her crappy gifts and, while she was appreciative it kind of hurt watching her sister get things she actually enjoyed as zion brought her paper time and time again.

georgia put a hand on dallas's back, looking at the disappointment sprawled across her face. "um, i've got to start on my homework, i'll see you at dinner?" she asked her father "yeah, if your mom lets me stay" zion smiled at the girl before she walked away.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

okay let me explain why i haven't updated in a week, my netflix hasn't been working and i've lost all motivation for this book so in-order to not discontinue it i'm going to update once a week from now on !