𝘅. 𝗺𝗲𝗻

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ [𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧] ¡! ❞

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;↳ ❝ [𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧] ¡! ❞

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Confidence, it's something my moms always had, so eventually you start to look up to your mother, everything she does is what you want to do, it's what you want to be.

So confidence, I've always had it, it's like a generational thing everyone in my family has a certain form of confidence. I watch my mom be confident when it comes to me, I watch my sister be confident when it comes to education. And I'm confident in myself I'm confident that I can draw men in, wear the clothes I love, say the things I want. Confidence.

"I got the popcorn," Dallas said as she walked back into the living room, she set it down on the table.

"Okay, so what movie are we watching again?" Dallas asked.

"Good burger, you'll love it everyone does" Brodie smiled, digging his hands into the buttery bowl of popcorn.

Dallas plopped down on the couch next to the boy and started the movie "so it's about a man making burgers?" Dallas asked.

"Yes but so much more, it's about a man taking over the burger scene" Brodie's smiled widened, he snaked his arm towards Dallas.

"That seems, like nickelodeon" Dallas shrugged, she grabbed the boy's arm and put it around her shoulder.

Their eyes locked as Dallas smiled "welcome to good burger, home of the good burger can I take your order!!" and with that, the movie started.

So it's been around an hour and all I'm getting is, talking food, hires friend, magic sauce, love and a jail. Sounds about nick.

Dallas turned her head to see Brodie texting "have you been texting this whole time?" She asked.

"Oh uh, sorry I got a text" Brodie honestly answered, turning his phone off. Okay okay, I'm not an attention seeker but my momma always taught me that straight men are animals so we treat them as so.

Dallas un-buttoned her top button and sat up straight "this movie is weird" she spoke. "I've never heard that one, everyone loves good burger" Brodie's head turned towards hers, the two sat close on the family-length couch.