𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗲

[ missed you]'ˢ ᵇᶦᵒ ʚĭɞೃ
- - --- ꒰ that's why I love her
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ maddie ! 〄◌˳˚⌖
chapter two [ 🍩 ]

꒰ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ @ maddie ! 〄◌˳˚⌖➥ chapter two [ 🍩 ]

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

maddie was now staying with the family and her son and austin had gotten close over the time, and while austin was suspended he'd been communicating a lot more and smiling a lot more.

the night before marcus had fallen asleep but when she woke up, he was gone like nowhere to be seen. but aunt maddie, I don't what it is about that woman that makes me feel like she's untrustworthy.

dallas walked into the kitchen, to hear ginny bitching once more, georgia took a deep breath "momma are you okay?" dallas asked, picking up the avocado.

georgia returned a smile "um, mom, I know you're having a nervous breakdown but maxine just texted me that our yards on fire"

dallas's smile faded along with her mother's "a fire?" she yelled, running out of the house. dallas and ginny followed behind her.

"my garden!!" georgia yelled, running over to the fire in distress "it's on fire" maxine yelled, standing behind the fence.

"what the hell happened?" georgia ran over to the fire extinguisher, dallas called out for her younger brother watching him turn the corner along with my nephew.

"hey you stop right there!" georgia yelled, austin and caleb froze, georgia put the fire out quickly "mom the kids starting fires!" ginny spoke.

"I know a therapist that he could go to" she spoke once more, dallas turned her head now looking directly at ginny and maxine.

"my god ginny, stop with the therapy bullshit you are not his mom," dallas said, causing maxine's eyes to widen.

"stop being a kiss up to mom, you know he needs therapy" virginia crossed her arms "I'm not being a kiss up I just know my place you should know yours!"

ginny asked to go over to maxines and she agreed "I'm going with you" dallas mumbled, she wasn't going for them but for her brother.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

dallas entered the house, watching maxine and ginny leaving her and going straight up the stairs "mrs baker, is marcus home?"

ellen turned her head towards the young girl, "yeah he's upstairs, but I have to get going tell the kids they're on their own for me?" she asked in a hurry.

dallas nodded before going up the stairs. she knocked on his door and entered after he said come in.

"hi," she smiled, shutting the door behind her. marcus opened his arms, still laying on the bed allowing dallas to cuddle up to him. "hey sweetheart" marcus responded, dallas had butterflies at the name.

"I missed you" dallas mumbled, pecking his lips marcus had the biggest grin on his face and put the controller down. "what's wrong?" he asked.

"what, nothings wrong" dallas responded, now straddling him. all she wanted to do was relax with her man, not talk about why she wanted to relax.

"yes it is, it's obvious let's talk about it" he sat up, now holding her hand, a million things ran through her mind but literally 'cheating' was the first one.

she nuzzled her head into the side of him, it laying on his chest "my mom has a secret sister and my sister, sadly, is being a bitch about it"

"is your aunt nice to you?" marcus responded, not wanting to talk about ginny. "maybe, I've only talked to her once"

"then maybe, you should talk to her" he smiled, twisting the ends of her curly hair "you're going to tangle my hair" she yanked her head back.

he wrapped a hand around her neck, moving her face towards his "shush," he mumbled, pulling her in for a kiss. "good girl" he whispered, making dallas smile into the kiss before he could slip his tongue.

a knock at the door made them pull apart "why's your door locked?" maxine's voice rang in her ears making her sit on the bean-bag, in the corner.

"coming" marcus got out of his bed and unlocked his door "what's up?" he asked his sister, who entered his room with ginny.

"what are you doing here?" ginny asked, looking at her sister. dallas turned her head in ponder "uh, talking about a project we have for a class."

"cool, what class?"

dallas narrowed her eyes, looking her sister up and down "science, do you have a problem with me talking to marcus?" she asked, looking between the two. she noticed ginny looking at marcus as he coughed, trying to break up the tension.

"nope, of course not" ginny smiled, maxine stood, silently looking at everyone. "this is awkward, omg I'd totally ship you guys if you weren't with brodie!"

dallas looked at marcus then maxine, why would she say something like that, this is why I say the things I do about her ass!

"haha, um what do you want?" marcus asked, clenching his jaw, I guess he didn't know the two were dating. "mom just told me we're on our own for dinner"

oops.

"we should go to my house, me and dallas have to go anyway, we have to watch austin" ginny spoke up, obviously upset. dallas agreed with no other choice.

"okay, yeah sure max you down?" marcus asked, running a hand through his hand "yeah sure why not?" maxine smiled.

the entire walk back to her house, whenever dallas and marcus got close or even smiled too much while talk- if they even sped up and slowed down from the group virginia would double-take and literally stare as if she didn't have a boyfriend and she and marcus had been dating for years.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

and when she smiles, that's why i love her

anywhore i promised seggsy moments between marcus and dallas (mallas/darcus) so i almost put some spicy moments in here but it wasn't meant to be 💔

also she's gonna dye her hair blonde in the chapter after the next one any disapproval?