𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝘁𝘄𝗼

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀࿐𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
࿔*:・゚𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

¹:⁰³ ──♡─────³:³⁰

I use halloween to feel free, play dress-up without being judged, you know?

it's a day where I can be a slut without being judged, or a day I can just wear a fur jacket and not get looked at like I'm 'extra.'

my momma always taught me that the woman can not be herself until the man isn't himself I never understood what it meant, but I think on it daily.

dallas sat on the lap of brodie, her chest covered by a spandex material bra-let and boot-cut yoga pants both the colour of gold. her shoes were white with four inches holding her up.

she smiled, leaning down once more and connecting their lips. his arms laid on the couch spread out while she cupped his face, moving against his hips. dallas pulled away letting out a giggle as she opened her lips allowing brodie to put a blunt into her mouth. he held it as she inhaled, brodie opened his mouth allowing her to blow smoke into it.

she looked up at the three girls walking down the stairs, each britany spears look alike strutted down the stairs, from the airplane look to the red pants. she moved off of brodie's lap, her eyes turning a light red.

"where are you going?" he asked, grabbing her hand. dallas looked back at him rubbing her head. "to my sister"

as dallas spoke he let go of her hand, ever since school she's been really confused. he said they were dating but she didn't, dallas was confused you had marcus who she knew for a fact that feelings were there, but when it came to him feeling the same it's complicated.

but brodie, he's sweet and doesn't want to hide their 'relationship' whatever it was. she's not a cheater, I'm not a cheater and cheating on someone as nice as him is something you don't do at all. she approached ginny, swinging her arm around her.

"you look hot" dallas smiled at her sister, she'd never seen her wear a skirt let alone anything that shows her shoulders. "really, thank you."

"no problem," she said looking back at the angry abby, she'd gotten off of press and was now stomping towards the two.

"I fucking hate her" abby growled, a smirk growing on her face as she looked at the obviously drunk dallas. "I hate her too."

abby grabbed her arm moving dallas towards the middle of the room "you wanna make out?" she asked.

dallas's eyes widened, somethings wrong with her, I punched her not even a week ago and now she wants to make out?

a large group surrounded the two "um-" dallas continued to look around at the other people, looking right back at her expectantly.

did I forget to mention that I'm a slut for attention?

dallas pulled her in by her neck, allowing abby to grab her face as well. the two pulled away, out of breath as everyone around them cheered. brodie grabbed her hand pulling her in "that was hot" he whispered, making her smile.

attention, I like it and sometimes crave it. especially the male gaze it makes me feel loved, wanted even. yes I know I have two basically one loving parent I can't help to like the attention men around me give. I can't help to like the way his touch makes my skin blossom I can't help to smile at the compliment.

she pulled away from brodie, running towards the bathroom but the door was shut and locked so she ran upstairs. she ran to the nearest bathroom on the first floor, aiming for the toilet and puking. "you're not allowed-"

"dallas what are you doing up here?" a black-haired boy asked, watching the girl tower over the toilet.

"go away, I don't have time for this" she shooed him off, pulling her hair back as she stood up.

"dallas I'm only-"

"no your not trying to help marcus, you're trying to get into my pants again and it won't happen" she responded, he pushed her into the bathroom completely shutting the door behind him.

"if I was trying to get into your pants I would've, why can't you just accept that I'm not some jackass" marcus softly spoke.

dallas used a tissue to clean her face "but that would be a lie, you are a jackass."

marcus pushed her against the wall now making him look directly at her "move marcus" dallas said, trying to get out of his grip.

she used all of her force and pushed him away "second reason you're a jackass, let me out of this bathroom before I scream rape."

"dallas relax, okay just calm down let me take you home" he pleaded, she jerked away.

"I gotta go back downstairs" she pushed past her, opening the door. norah stood in the hall, looking at the two, marcus quickly rolled his eyes, walking away from dallas.

"norah, it's not what it looks like" dallas sighed, not really caring what the girl thought of her "yup, that's what I'm gonna say it's not what it looks like because it isn't."

norah narrowed her eyes "um, I'm gonna go back downstairs okay?"

norah sped off leaving dallas to stand in the hall alone, "I fucking hate life."

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

u guysss, i actually kinda like this chapter but could you guys interact more? not to sound unappreciative but i'd appreciate it.

also i might post a JJ maybank x love triangle story!