𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。
゚☆: texts*.☽ .* :☆゚.

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ₓ˚. ୭𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲? ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

˚ₓˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

People tend not to tell you their secrets because it's too bearing. Sometimes it's too hard to think about, other times you just don't want to have to think about it because it opens old cuts back up.

"Wake up!!" Georgia yelled as the door opened harshly, Dallas's eyes continued to stay shut until she felt herself hit the floor.

"Momma please I'm tired!!" Dallas yelled as she got up, Georgia walked over to the curtains and opened them.

"That's your fault no one told you to stay out and get high" her mother yelled as she threw clothes at her.

"Get dressed" Georgia spoke in a hurry, her mother had thrown sweat pants and a t-shirt at her.

"I'm not wearing this I'll look like a hobo" Dallas let her hair down as she walked over to the closet.

"I don't care what you wear, you better be downstairs in the next five minutes or I won't feed you" Georgia threatened as she slammed the door.

"That's child abuse!!" Dallas yelled back as she went through her closet, she threw out dress after dress. Yes I'm picky

finally, she chose to just go with the hobo look, if Ginny could pull it off so could I. "Dallas lerina miller get your ass downstairs now!!" She heard her mother yell as she ran down the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" she responded before grabbing a piece of toast.

Maybe Brodie: Hey, I got your number from Maxine if that's okay.

Dallas quickly got in the car before it pulled off, checking her phone she responded: yeah it's fine

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

"Okay, so I think, I think that my mom might let me go to the sophomore sleepover" Maxine spoke as Dallas pulled her hood up.

"Ah, awesome I don't wanna go to this without you" Ginny lowly spoke. "I don't want to go to this thing at all."

"Why not, and what's wrong with you?" Maxine asked, continuing to walk.

"Nothing I'm just tired" Dallas let out an annoyed groaned.

"She's probably tired because she made out with Brodie last night" Ginny smiled, Dallas flipped her sister off.

"That doesn't even make sense, and I didn't make out with Brodie" Dallas responded before opening the message Marcus had sent her.

MarcusB8: can I have your number? I'm tired of texting you on Instagram.

"So what were you two doing in his room?" Ginny asked: no you can't have my number, you haven't earned it.

"We were smoking, we weren't the only ones in there, that girl who's obsessed with biracial babies was in the room too" Dallas pulled her hood down as much as she could.

MarcusB8: why do I feel like you have weird kinks?

"Samantha?"

"Yes her, she's so strange" Dallas responded, no she really is she kept going on about her and Hunter's relationship and how she loves mixed babies.

"Whatever you do don't talk to her, she's been trying to be apart of our friend group for years now" Maxine nonchalantly shrugged.

"That's depressing," Ginny said, the three of them made their way to the sophomore tree.

"Any-who sophomore sleepover is my chance to flirt with Riley" Maxine's smiled widened as she sat down.

"Do we have confirmation she's gay?" Ginny asked, Dallas turned to Maxine with a confused expression. "You don't know if she's gay?"

"I don't know, but theirs a vibe at rehearsal she's such a fine line between thespian and lesbian" Maxine made a weird facial expression.

"What? What the hell is thespian?" Dallas asked, being ignored. Three boys walked up to the girls "how are we getting booze for tomorrow?" Brodie asked.

Dallas sat on the floor with her head in her lap as Brodie sat next to her "you're bringing alcohol to a school event, a school with cameras?" Dallas asked.

"yeah" Brodie looked at her "I'm not surprised at this point."

"Press you wanna try that gas station that let you buy a thirty-eight rack?" Hunter swung his arm around Ginny.

"I don't want to do that too often in-case he starts carding me" press rolled his eyes, Dallas felt a hand inner-lace with hers.

She turned her head slightly looking at the black-haired boy looking in her direction: maybe because I do have weird kinks, 240-xxx-xxxx

Dallas shut her phone off before rubbing her eyes "can't Jordan get some from his mom's airline kit" Maxine asked.

"Will, his mother not notice?" Dallas asked the boys who towered over her "not likely no" press answered.

"I don't wanna drink nips" Hunter disagreed before pulling out a bag of chips.

"I like em' makes me feel like a giant" Brodie joked "you guys gonna be okay of those couples who shares everything in a gross way that reminds me I'm gonna die alone?"

Dallas let out a small chuckle as Ginny's smiled dropped "shut up, you two are literally holding hands" Ginny pointed causing the two to awkwardly unlink their fingers.

Dallas flipped off her sister once more "omg!! You guys are adorable, happy couples everywhere" Maxine began to get louder.

"Not that anyone's a couple I just meant- not that any of you will date but like" Maxine started.

"No, Maxine we get it, no need to explain" Dallas's head lifted up before she stood on her feet.

"I gotta get to class so I'll see you all later I guess, maybe" Dallas's eyes felt like they were weighing down.

"Wait, I'll walk you" Brodie insisted, Maxine let out a weird noise as the two walked down the hall.

Marcus's eyes followed the two with jealousy in his eyes.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry I haven't updated in like three days, I've been busy