𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @happybirthdayⁱˢ
ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍbitch·· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

❥ ✰ tap dancer
┊ ☏ chapter two ﹄▫ ♚ ◌

❥ ✰ tap dancer┊ ☏ chapter two  ﹄▫ ♚ ◌

𓆝 𓆜 ----------┊⁀➷

Birthdays, they are very important in this household. in more context, very very important to my mother. she loves to go all out, the cakes, the parties, the rented out places.

I love celebrating my birthdays unlike ginny, did I mention it was ginny's birthday? no? well, that's because she's irrelevant, carrying on.

dallas turned into the kitchen, her blonde curls moving side to side. her outfit wasn't what she'd usually wear, actually, it was quite depressing, for her. it consisted of a hoodie and sweatpants with sneakers. "your hair" georgia paused as the two entered the kitchen "oh my heavens your hair too!"

"it's straight...and a blonde who told you, you could bleach your hair?" georgia asked her daughter, dallas nodded as ginny sat down, one seat away from her.

"I wanted a change" ginny swiped her hair to the opposite side with confidence, this wasn't her first change her clothing and attitude changed too. dallas let out a stiff laugh as she opened the fridge, grabbing a caprisun, "but I love your natural hair" georgia added, our mother always tried to be supportive when it came to us being black.

"aww then you wear it!" ginny sassed, dallas pulled her hood over her head, covering her bleached hair from the night before she'd been thinking about changing her hair colour for a while so she did it when she officially non-officially ended things with marcus.

georgia sighed before lighting the candle "happy birthday happy birthday to you" georgia placed the cake in front of her daughter, with a paused in between words.

"it's seven a.m I don't really want cake-"

"happy birthday dear ginny!" her mother continued to sing, dallas sipped the caprisun, watching her mother sing for an ungrateful brat who thought the world revolved around her. she finally got fed up when she heard ginny say something under her breath and left as austin entered, card in hand.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Bracia, brodie and dallas walked into the school together side by side and for brodie hand in hand. a part of her wanted to talk to maxine because she'd grown to love her but the little voice in her head kept screaming to avoid ginny and her friends.