𝘅𝘅. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆

-'๑ it's over '-。・:* :✧
。 ˚ ༘ jealous ♡ ⋆。˚

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

┆જ ✾┆ ° he ain't shit ♡ •
➵ ✩ chapter two ◛ °┆彡❀

┆જ ✾┆ °  he ain't shit ♡ • ➵ ✩ chapter two ◛ °┆彡❀

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

after getting to the house, everyone went to their own area's leaving the four alone. no, literally ginny ran up the stairs followed by maxine while marcus and dallas watched tv with austin and caleb. austin laid on the floor next to caleb, whilst dallas and marcus sat on the couch cuddled up, "I'm gonna go make a snack, you want anything?" dallas asked.

"how about I go with you?" he spoke, a smile on his face, dallas nodded as she made her way to the kitchen once she entered two hands cupped her butt, turning her towards him. he began kissing her neck, making her giggle and without realizing he left hickeys.

"stop, stop no, did you leave a hickey?" dallas spoke with panic in her voice, she whispered it of course but you could feel her nerves. marcus smirked, "I marked you, your mine."

his?

"yours?" she asked, rubbing the now red spot, turning purple, on her neck. he wrapped a hand around the back of her neck making her look up at him "yes mine, brodie has nothing I do and you know that" he pecked her lips, a smile still on his face. nerves, she was nervous, dallas looked down before hearing a cough.

"hey darling, I'm home..." georgia looked at the two, dallas and marcus both stepped away from each other, as a blonde woman towered down in the background. she could tell her mother was drunk by the way she reacted, dallas covered her neck with her hand pretending to scratch it.

"hey momma, ginny and maxine are-" she stopped speaking once she realized they were in front of her "here, apparently it's a party in the kitchen I'm gonna go change" and cover up this hickey obviously.

she ran up the stairs ignoring the glares her sister gave her, once she entered the room she pulled out her phone and hit the call button. waiting for the person to pick up she tied her hair up, the phone being on her ear.

the person she called didn't answer so she put the phone on the bed, shuffling through her closet she watched as joe, the guy who brought georgia and maddie home left and paul, the mayor, enter, strangely at the exact time marcus came into her room and the door shut. "um, hey, just the person I wanted to see" dallas smiled as marcus plopped on her bed "is that so?" he smiles.

dallas continued to cover up the hickey "marcus, what is this, what are we?" she
asked, marcus's reaction wasn't good at all he stiffened up and began to scratch the back of his neck and if this wasn't believable his smile dropped. "what do you mean?"

"what are we doing, will this ever be more than a hookup to you?" dallas asked, she didn't wanna get overly emotional so her first thought was to bite the inside of her mouth.

"um, I don't- don't know, friends?" marcus finally responded, a single tear went down her face but she wiped it before he could see it "friends don't kiss, or have sex" she mumbled, her voice was low making marcus feel even worse about things.

"well we aren't a couple, girlfriends don't have other boyfriends" marcus responded, he didn't look at her because he knew if he did even more guilt would wash over him. "boyfriends don't have a padma so your point is?"

marcus rolled his eyes "my point is that we aren't dating and I don't want to" dallas stopped covering the mark left on her neck and pushed him. "get out" she whispered.

"what-"

"get out, leave go home or something!" she yelled causing him to walk out of her room. everything had been cleared up she wasn't 'breaking' up with brodie for some guy who sees them as friends and only friends.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

aunt maddie opened the front door to the house, earlier that day the five had gone to joe's cafe and got ice cream turns out she wasn't as bad as she dresses.

they entered the houses with laughs but they soon stopped when dallas looked at her mother, sitting at the dining table with a computer and an angry expression.

"hey, mom-"

"go upstairs" georgia's feet sat, crossed, on the table. she had a straight face which was always hard to read so dallas mumbled okay "I packed your bags."

dallas lightly patted both of the boys on the back but was interrupted by her sister's need to speak up on everything "what, why? I thought if we got along with them we'd be-"

"go upstairs!!" georgia's voice raised, her mother had never yelled unless it was serious and this indeed seemed serious.

"but-" ginny tried to speak, dallas made sure both of the boys went up the stairs so they couldn't hear the yelling "but nothing virginia go upstairs!" georgia said once more.

ginny didn't budge "come on ginny it's not that serious" dallas spoke up, growing annoyed with her sister. ginny finally stomped up the stairs followed by dallas.

she followed her sister once they finally got to the top of the stairs "what's wrong with you?" dallas asked.

"what's wrong with me? why do you always take her side!" ginny yelled, dallas narrowed her eyes "because you always wrong, why do you always feel the need to talk?" she yelled back.

"it's called freedom of speech what is up with you? you've changed, is it bracia, maybe brodie, oh what about marcus hmm?"

"I haven't changed you have, is this why you're mad because of marcus? he's just my friend why do you care so much?" dallas yelled, she was beyond pissed if she could she would rip her hair out.

"i-i don't care, I don't care at all and to be honest I don't need a sister who doesn't have my back" ginny yelled.

dallas laughed "you know what? fuck you, do you like marcus, is that it? I could set you guys up here's a warning he ain't shit your not missing out with your jealous ass!" she stormed off into her room with a slam.

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

i feel like this book is going down-hill sorry i haven't uploaded i just need a break from everyone !

this isn't the end of mallas