Discomfort

P.O.V. Niall (Two months later)

I woke up to a severe pain in my stomach. I had to grit my teeth to keep from screaming out in pain.  My pregnancy had been going well till now as a sharp pain strikes me again. I feel tears rush down my face as I try to keep quite not willing to scare the boys awake. If I were to wake them up anyways I doubt I would've been able to tell them what's wrong. The pain slowly subsided and I let out a heavy breath. All of my boys were still in bed from the warmth I feel all around me and after looking at the clock next to our bed I make that it's 5:30 in the morning.

After I slowly disentangle myself from them I lightly shake Liam's arm to wake him. My stomach isn't hurting anymore but I'm scared that something is wrong with the babies. It takes a little bit of time before I manage to wake him up and I tell him about the pain in my stomach. I slowly got ready to go to the doctors to see what's wrong while he woke up the others and told them we were leaving. He told them what happened and reassured them that we would let them know what the doctor's say.

 We rushed to the doctors office shortly after and I was examined by Dr. Rose. After a quick ultrasound she informed me that Baby A is now head down and that sometimes when the babies move it can cause extreme discomfort. "Extreme discomfort" my ass, tell me that when you have a watermelon sized stomach and searing pain going through it. 

After she ensured us that both babies were ok and it was the babies moving that caused the pain Liam and I headed home. Because it was so early in the morning we thankfully didn't run into any fans. On the way home we got some food and had just walked through the door when Harry, Louis, and Zayn crowded us asking us what Dr. Rose said. 

"She said that the babies are moving so their heads are down. She said I should only be experiencing extreme discomfort. That was not extreme discomfort that was pain!" I say slightly annoyed. Zayn had me gathered in his arms and chuckled in my ear at my response. 

"Well at least your not hurting now, so we can sit down and eat and maybe have a movie day?" Zayn says. I nod with him although I am extremely tired of lazing around being seven months pregnant now. I hope these too months fly by already so I could meet my babies. 

***

Breakfast was quick and we all settled into the living room sprawled out all over. Louis lays behind me rubbing my stomach and kissing my head as Harry sits by my feet and massages them. My feet are so swollen and hurt when I walk that Harry's hands feel like heaven.

"Are your feet feeling any better love?" Harry asks. 

I hum my approval then say, "Please keep rubbing my feet for the rest of my life. Your hands feel like heaven." He laughs but agrees to rub my feet when I ask. It was then another sharp pain goes through my stomach. I grit my teeth holding onto my stomach while Louis continues to rub soothing circles on my stomach. 

"Breath love," Louis says as he feels my body tense in his arms. I realized then that I had stopped breathing entirely because of the pain. Harry looks at me with concern sprawled across his face and it's taking everything in my power not to cry out. Another minute passes and finally the pain in my stomach goes away.

I sag against Louis body once the pain is gone and his kisses my head. "Your ok baby, we are here for you." Harry states going back to rubbing my feet. It isn't long until I fall asleep in there arms.

Discomfort my ass is the last thing I thought before everything turned black.

***Two weeks later***

We ended up going back to the doctors again and she told me to go on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy. She's concerned the pain I'm experiencing with hurt the babies. So now I'm stuck in our bedroom twenty-four seven. The pain continues to go through my body in random spurts throughout the next couple days but thankfully it wasn't as bad. 

I have become extremely bored simply staying in bed at all times. Other then the occasional bathroom break and shower I haven't left the bed. I've watched probably every tv show on ever aired and its only been two weeks.

Two weeks of being bedridden. Two weeks of hell. I might be a little over dramatic but when you are used to being on the move and suddenly have to stay in bed all day everyday you would understand. Here I am again waiting for Zayn to come to the bedroom and entertain me. 

The boys have been taking shifts spending time with me. Usually while one spends time with me the others are working on new music, cleaning, cooking, and just going on with there daily lives. Which is fine, I get the need to keep busy, I just wish I could be busy with them. Today instead of watching tv like usual I decided to finish designing the babies room.

I may be seven and a half months pregnant but I can still plan out the nursery. I know I'm getting the nursery together late but better late then never right? I decided to make the room kind of colorful. 

The rug is a blue and white pattern with two white circular cribs. I decided to also give them different colored bedding. Baby A is going to have pink bedding while Baby B is going to have blue bedding. I also decided to put stuffed animals in there beds (obviously when they are sleeping they won't be in the bed).

I added string lights above there cribs and hung an elephant stuffed animal on the wall behind them. The room is pretty much finished aside from accessories for the room. I decided to get them a white bookcase for the room and a couple toys. After shopping online for awhile I ordered plenty of clothes for the girls.

 After shopping online for awhile I ordered plenty of clothes for the girls

I found this matching set for them to wear out of the hospital. The set has the cutest saying. "born together," "friends forever" and I could not be more excited to see them in these outfits.

 "born together," "friends forever" and I could not be more excited to see them in these outfits

Just another month and a half until the babies will be born. I just hope everything goes as planned.