Acceptance

P.O.V. Niall

It wasn't long until all the boys join me in the living room. Liam sits next to me and comforts me as I wrap the blanket tightly around me. He kisses my head to encourage me to talk. After a moment of silence Louis starts to ramble, "So...do we know what's wrong now? I guess you do since you guys came back from the doctors. Wait is this good or bad news? Are you really sick? Do we need to take you back to the doctors?" He keeps going asking a million questions all of the boys have been worried sick about me.

"We found out what is going on today and the news will be a bit shocking..." Liam says trailing off to look at me. "Go ahead and tell them baby."

After looking around to all my boys and I nervously start tugging at my hands before saying, "I'm pregnant." Their is a deafening silence in the room as the boys comprehend what I just said.

"What are you talking about baby? Your a guy....you can't get pregnant." Harry says minutes later. Liam squeezes my hand again and I start to speak practically whispering,

"I am pregnant. Apparently even though I have male genitals I also have female repoductive parts as well." The boys look shocked to say the least. Zayn hasn't said a word but looks to be deep in thought. Louis looks like he's about to ask a thousand questions and Harry...My love Harry looks like he's trying not to lose his shit.

"I have three weeks to make a decision. On whether or not I want to continue carrying this baby. We have to decide if we want this baby." Even though it's my body I want my partners to be happy about this.

I love all of them and if they want a baby I'm more then willing to keep the baby. Although the thought of being pregnant scares me I'd do anything for these men. After I say this the boys all jump up and come towards me. Harry sits on the other side of me while Zayn and Louis kneel in front of my grabbing my hands.

"Oh love of course we want a family with you. It'll be hard but we will figure it out. We will have to tell management and do our best as a group to stay out of the public eye but we can do it. We love you and we will support you." Louis says the ever so sweet man he is. I smile at his response and lean down to kiss him. After kissing him Zayn kisses me followed by Harry and Liam.

Thank god I don't have to do this alone and together we made the decision to officially become a family.

***SMUT SCENE AHEAD***

It's been about two weeks since we found out I was pregnant. So now I'm about a month along. Things have been going great! The boys have been taking care of me making sure I don't lift anything too heavy and avoiding foods that would otherwise make me nauseous. They have been so good to me.

We worked earlier in the day and because of the recent development we decided to cut our hours at the studio. Allowing me more time to relax. Which the boys have been telling me I need to do. They have become extremely overprotective over me and peanut so it's not to surprising to find all of us home early in the afternoon.

I'm currently laying on the couch Louis behind me. He's rubbing his hands over my flat stomach. Out of all of them he is probably the most excited about the baby. He keeps touching my stomach every chance he gets even though my stomach is still flat. His touch on my stomach makes me laugh so I keep moving around in his arms. At this point he is intentionally trying to make me laugh. Instead of just touching my stomach he is now actively tickling me.

I squirm in his arm trying to escape when Liam walks in. He smiles at us kissing both of our heads before planting himself at our feet. He takes my feet in his hands and starts tickling me as well.

"You were ..ahaha.. supposed to help me not join in!" I say between laughing and trying to get out of his arms. They continued to tickle me until Harry came in. My knight in shining armor took me out of Louis hold and carried me to the other part of the couch.

"Look at you out of breath! The really got you!" He says chuckling at my red face. I scowl at him before I burry my face into his chest taking in his scent. He always smells so good. Zayn comes in having been gone to get us food. When I turn to see what he got us for dinner I immediately jump out of Harry's arms. I grab the bag and practically run into the kitchen.

Nandos Zayn bought Nandos. I immediately start eating my food as the boys come in and start grabbing there food. Zayn laughs at my stuffed cheeks and ruffles my hair as he sits down. Thankfully so far this pregnancy hasn't made me sick of having Nandos.

I could never part from my Nandos. I'm practically inhaling my food as the boys eat theirs. When I finish I stay at the table and wait for all of them to finish eating. Once we finish eating we all decide to go to the bedroom. The boys have been so incredibly gentile with me the last few weeks and I really want to make them happy...and when I say happy I mean I want to get them off.

Obviously there are so many of us so I can't exactly help them all at once but I definitely can do my best. Once we entered the bedroom I immediately grabbed at Louis. He smiled at me and kissed me softly on my forehead. "What's going on love?" He says holding me closer noticing the look in my eyes. "Did you want something?" He asks a smirk across his lips. I can't help but kiss him.

His reaction is immediate as he pulls me as tight as possible to him. Our bodies flushed against each other. While holding onto him I feel someone come up behind me. Their hands capture Louis waist pulling us even closer together. I'm gasping for breath as we pull away from one another. Louis looks behind me and leans up to kiss who I now know is Harry behind me. I'm in the middle of what our fans would call a Larry sandwich.

The two of them so hot making out in front of me as I'm sandwich between the two of them. They part from each other and I can feel both of their erections on my body and I'm definitely not complaining as I'm sporting one to. Harry lifts my chin towards him and places a wet kiss on my lips as I feel Louis move away from me into someone else's embrace.

I turn slowly to face him, my hands placed against his chest as his hands hold my backside. I moan into his mouth as he deepens the kiss. "You seem a little needy love...would you like some help?" he asks cheekily as his hands squeeze my ass. I nod against him biting my bottom lip.

He kisses me again and picks me up walking towards the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist and he slowly settles me on the bed hovering over me and never breaking our kiss. I can hear the others having their bit of fun but I'm so focused on Harry's mouth on mine I can't think of anything else.

His hands reach for my shirt taking it off immediately and tossing it to the floor. Then reaches for his own and throws it at my face. He straddles me legs starting to unbutton his pants. I can't help but admire his body. The tattoos that liter his chest and his strong arms. I'm drooling just looking at him. He takes off his pants and boxers along with mine before kissing me again. His bare body flushed against mine my legs wrapped around his waist again.

This is heaven.

Not to go into too much detail but we were at it all night. I could barely open my eyes and I slowly fell asleep.

***SMUT SCENE ENDS HERE (I know I'm sad too)***

The next morning I can't help but think about the events last night and inevitably I have a raging hard on. And for once we didn't sleep in our usual order as I was cuddling up to Zayn's chest. He could definitely feel it. I got out of bed carefully not to wake the others and took care of my problem....down their. It wasn't to long till I went downstairs and started working on breakfast.

Just another day in the life of Niall Horan.