Validation

P.O.V. Niall

You know that feeling when your with the love of your life and you just know that is who you are meant to be with? Well I do and for me its a bit complicated. You see I'm in love with not one, not two, not three, but four men. We all met years ago while auditioning for X-Factor we all had been solo acts and that unfortunately didn't work out but the judges gave us another chance as a band! 

Thankfully we made it to the finals but we didn't win the competition however but because so many people liked us we were able to become a band. That was when One Direction became a phenomenon! Everything was going great we had become best friends always hanging out with each other but after awhile we all noticed something....different. We all came to realize that we loved each other and after further discussion decided to date. 

Of course we knew this type of relationship would have a lot of up and downs along with trying to keep it out of the public eye but we did our best. While we did our best to keep our feelings for each other under the radar fans definitely noticed some of our moments. Fan's are constantly shipping us with each other but if only they knew just how on point they are. Now here we are nearly three years later and we have an amazing relationship. 

We all really strive to communicate and it has created such a loving atmosphere for our relationship. After three years in the public eyes no one has realized that all five of us are together. Sure there have been rumors about us dating other people and we've had to pretend to date women but after the first two years we decided to put a stop to it. We all were stressed and had our biggest argument ever. After that disaster we all decided to stay "bachelors" to the public eye.

After he talked to management Harry decided the best course of action was for him to come out as bisexual mainly to see the publics response. As well as give the fans what they wanted, which is one of us to be gay. Thankfully the public was welcoming to him and awhile later Liam and myself also came out...as a couple. Granted that wasn't a complete lie.

 Other then the fact that we have three other boyfriends. This put a strain on our overall relationship for awhile until we were able to get used to the new balance. Zayn and Louis took it the hardest seeing  as all of us were to be out in the public eye but they had to keep their love under wraps. Overall, we overcame just another obstacle and after further discussion managed to find a way for us all to be comfortable. 

If only our fans knew how complex our relationship was. At the beginning of this year we decided to stop touring and to focus more on us. We made a beautiful house that accommodates all of our needs. We have a wall to wall bed with plenty of room to cuddle each other. No one ever had to feel left out! Typically Harry sleeps in the middle with Louis and I cuddled up to his chest while Zayn cuddles Louis and Liam cuddles me. All of us holding each other and falling to sleep to the sounds of each other breathing softly. 

Now here we are another day waking up with my partners. Well all of them but Liam as he is usually the first to wake up and he tends to go to the gym while the rest of us sleep. When I open my eyes I see Harry looking down at me sprawled on his bare chest. He kisses my head and we both get up trying not to wake the other two. Harry and I usually wake up and make breakfast together while we let our loves sleep. Once Harry and I finish our morning routine which consist of brushing our teeth and washing out faces. 

We walk downstairs to our grand kitchen and slowly pull out two pans to make pancakes and eggs. Harry and I work in a comfortable silence every once in awhile grazing each others hands or backs as we switch off. While I'm finishing up the pancakes Harry comes up behind me and nuzzles his face in my neck. I smile turning off the burner as I turn around in his arms. 

Looking up at his green eyes I stand on my tippy-toes to kiss him. His mouth captures mine in a heated kiss. His arms wrapping me up enveloping me in his warm embrace. My hands are just about to reach up and run through his hair when I feel someone's eyes on me. After a few more seconds of enjoying this kiss I slowly pull away and turn my head to see Liam standing in the entry way. A smirk across his lips as he comes in further. Harry pulls him towards us and we both kiss him good morning and pull apart.