Surprises!

P.O.V. Niall

I found out I was pregnant earlier today and decided the best way to tell the boys was with the cheesiest pregnancy reveal. I'm making dinner tonight and made sure to make everything baby themed. 

I made baby back ribs, baby carrots and baby lima beans, and I also have a bun in the oven. I have gone all out and if they don't get the theme in their piece of the bun I have hidden a little baby figure that hopefully no one chokes on now that I think about it!

I'm just now setting down the plate of ribs on the table when Harry walks in. "Look at all this food! This looks amazing baby! What's all this for?" He asks kissing me as he walks by to help set up the table.

"You'll find out soon! Along with the others! Do you mind grabbing the cups as well?" I say trying to distract him long enough for the rest of the boys to walk in and sit down. Slowly they all trail in and they put the girls in their high chairs which are next to my seat and Louis seat as the girls move around every night.

Diana sits in the chair closest to me and begins picking at her bib as I open up her baby food. "So what's this all about baby?" Zayn says as I feel his gaze on my face while I pretend to be preoccupied by Diana.

"You'll find out soon enough! First get your food!" I say excitedly butterflies going through my stomach. We each start loading up our plates and start eating. "Have you guys notice anything in particular about the food choices?" I ask them.

"What do you mean baby?" Liam says looking at me confused as he takes a bit of the bun and find the baby figurine. "What's this? Why is their a baby in the bun?" It takes a second before he connects the dots.

"Baby back ribs, baby lima beans and baby carrots... Baby in the bun...are you trying to tell us what I think your trying to tell us?" Louis says having murmured to himself at first. I nod enthusiastically.

"I found out today! When you were all cleaning the kitchen I took a test! I'm pregnant guys!" I can't help the grin that feels like it's permanently engraved in my face. Harry gets up from his chair and comes to me wrapping his arms around me while I stay seated in my hair.

"This is amazing! We have two beautiful baby girls and now we are going to have a new baby!" Harry says holding me tight in his arms.

"Yeah! I can't believe we are going to be parents again!" Zayn says a grin on his face as well. He gets up next to me and kisses me quickly then tugs on Harry's hand the two of them practically jumping up and down with excitement. Liam and Louis come up to me next and each of them place a kiss on my lips.

"You've given us yet another amazing gift!" Louis says holding me in his arms. I kiss his lips again while Liam takes over feeding Diana for me. Zayn having gone back to feeding Olivia. Both girls are completely clueless to what's happening around them but I can't wait to see how they act towards the new baby.

These girls are the light of my life and I know this baby will take my heart as well. Liam looks up at me as Louis lets me go to take over for Liam. He gathers me in his arms, "Thank you love. I'm so excited!" Liam says in my ear emotion in his voice.

You see the boy's and I decided to find out the biological fathers to the girls a couple months back. We did this for medical reasons just to make sure the girls can have proper treatment if anything happened and it honestly wasn't a shock to find out who the fathers were.

Diana's biological father is Zayn and Olivia's is Louis. Both girls are practically carbon copies of the both of them so it didn't come as a surprise. However, after this discovery Liam and Harry both expressed that they would both like to have a baby with me as well.

They both love the girls to pieces but they want that biological bond as well which I understand so Liam and I decided to try together first and then Harry and I will. Thankfully today I get to say that Liam is officially the father to baby number three!

Which is why he is so emotional, granted he would be emotional either way but we've been trying for a couple months now and I'm finally pregnant. "Your welcome love! I mean technically it takes two to tango but I'm so glad we are having another baby!" I say to him just as emotional.

The last couple months of trying has been hard especially after upwards of twenty negative pregnancy tests in a row. My family is almost complete and I can't wait for the years to come with all of our kids and all my loves. 

Here's to baby number three.