INTERLUDE: THREE

Interlude

     The birth of Sevonnia Perrier took place on a saturday night at the broken falls in the middle of nowhere. The moon has just touch the horizon making them stronger within their beast. Amanda layed on a high stone bed with a towel hollering in Labour pain. She grabbed on Harold hand breaking a few fingers as she shriek loudly.
    "Get this monster out!" She screamed grabbing her mother by the head, which Heston and the others tried to pry her hands away.
     He couldn't understand how someone so beautiful could be so devious on the inside. It terrified him the most, He stood afar in the midst of darkness shields away with invisibility, watching the birth of  the child.
     The loud scream and vulgarity of Amanda filled the forest, making any one within mile think she's been murdered. He watch as they all surround Amanda in a circle as she slid out of her mother with a piercing scream, just like I did when I was birthed from my mother. I watch as they wipe her off, with her eyes shut.

    I step further towards them, listening to the sound of her beating heart thumping loudly. It sooth the ache and anger that engulf my bruised  body as my gaze flicker to Amanda who layed tiredly upon the rock as her mate clean her.
     "Do you want to hold her?" The elder woman asked smiling down at the newborn, who tried to lazily open her eyes but shift her face into the towel.
     "Get that monster away from me," she blurted out with black gasoline eyes glaring at the woman.
     "She'll be dead like her father in no time." I heared her grumbled as something flicker inside and I push to rip her apart but another shield stop me. I tried to break it but I couldn't, I glance around to see who it was, My gaze landed on the newborn to see that the elder woman as place her down and she was now starring at me with a smile as she sway her hands in the air. But what stood out the most was her eyes. They're mine.

  "Beautiful isn't she?" A familiar voice sounded from beside him, he shift his gaze to his parents standing on both side of him. His mother had tears streaming down her rosy cheeks as she stare at the newborn, her first and last grandchild to ever exist.
        "Too bad she's one of us," his father rough voice stated. "And one of them." He finished with hatred lace in his voice as he stare at his granddaughter.
      "She's mated to a royal," his mother uttered grabbing his hand pulling him away, sipping them behind the tree that he was before.
    "Are you sure?" His father asked in a serious tone. "Yes and I know who?" She stare ahead on the Perrier family getting things together to start the protection spell on her so they could hide her scent from the Alphas within the area. Because they have been tresspassing on someone's territory.

   "We need to go, meet us at the house, so we can talk." His mother hugged him before stepping from behind the circle pulling out yellow powder substrates into her hand.
     "It will sheild whatever they try on her." She uttered with sympathy lace in her voice.
     "And this will mask her powers until we meet again." His father said sending a midst of fog unto his grandchild who was now asleep in the woman arm.

    Simone; father was a Royal hybrid hiding away from elders of the wolves and kina; his mother is a black witch hiding from her circle that now reside in the middle east on a goose Chase looking for her. But they were both free from doing evil on the innocents.
      He watch as they dissappear and he stare at monsters from afar that held his pup distastingly as they carried her away to a world of lies.
    They thinks he's dead but they have a war coming to end their existence from this world. If only they knew that he was within them from his child eye planning to rip them apart slowly and deadly. But he will guide and protect her from the worst monster within Amanda Perrier, Her mother.
He had to protect her.
He was, after all, her father and the only one she fears the most.