:TEN:

Rule#5: Own You

Chapter Ten

There was a time back in my old pack where I use to pretend that my life was like the elite  members of the pack But only in the darkness of my mind. But slowly I learn;

Own You, Everyone is already taken.

If I couldn't do that, no one else will for me. I thought Harold hated me because I wasn't like the model or the normal but I discover, It wasn't me; It was what I should become and what I made my scars marked create. I  was just a normal broken half human who's life got twisted the moment I got rejected and gone rogue.

   Half of it isn't my fault , I turn so coldhearted , distant and careless. We all create masks or facade to cover the real disaster that we're feeling or is occurring deep within us.       Letting your guard will only make it worse when you let someone in. Someone who you think was worth it.

    Darien Gloves was that person, He was the type to peel you like an orange slowly squishing and tearing while spinning your emotions on a gig. Lets say I am the type to trust easy but I DARE you not to. Gaining someone TRUST is the toughest especially when you have no idea if they have cruel intentions. Darien was trying to make me be someone I couldn't be and how could you be so shallow to trust someone when you can't even trust yourself to be just YOU.

I learn my lesson the hard way almost to death but I let this be apart of the rule because If you can own you nothing or noone can shift the perfect mask that reveal you.

                  Amanda

I closed the Journal as I finish reading the short entry as Brian and Harry walked causing me to shuffle the Journal underneath the blanket I had over my legs. They both were dress casually and handsomely smiling at me.

"Ready?" Harry asked as I glance down at my outfit consist of a navy blue High waist skirt and white spaghetti top that was stuck inside the skirt with my white ballets by the door.

"Yeah," I got up covering the book and walk over to them.

"First we go to carnival, Food court then we talk." he notify me of our family day.

"Let's go." I said putting on my shoes as they both turn to leave as I followed behind. Odettea should by the door waiting on Harry who engulf her in a huge hug and a make out session.

"I can't wait to say I love you and get kisses." Brian said throwing his arms around me and pull us out the door.

"In your dreams," I hit him in the chest as he lead us to the Mercedes.

"You won't be saying that when we kiss, I can imagine those lips, wet, soft and delicate and those legs wrap around my waist-" Brian continued

"Brian shut up, You don't even know how to kiss." I shrugged my shoulders climbing in the car.

"Neither do you," he mocked back at me. I haven't had my first kiss, I expected that moment to be done charming and breathtaking. I wanted my first kiss to be with Dillion, But of course that won't be possible, So I could randomly do it with someone else. He wouldn't  even care, Amiria had him lock.

"We could both give it up now," he sing song leaning towards me pouting his lips at me and I slap him playfully.

"No wonder no guy will dare try a move, your too violence." he said dramatically rubbing his cheeks causing me to laugh at him.

"I want my first kiss to be geninue and romantic. I want fireworks."

"Oh please, fairytale is overrated." he cry out as Harry got in into the car and lead us out of the pack house Garage with Odettea standing in the review mirror.