:SIX: Part 1

CHAPTER SIX

   Having taken a shower and freshly dress, I stumbled over to the dresser for the brush to brush my hair. I reach for it and started to pull it through my wet knots as I glare furiously in the mirror.  I drag it down until it stuck half way and I pull it out and started from the root as my mother use to;

    "Sev not so harsh, You'll pull your head off." My mom said from the bed that she was spreading making a black wolf  mark visible on her neck, While another one was marked over it.

"But mom it's wet and knot up making it hard to brush." I whine childish at her dragging the brush harshly at through wet hair again squirming my face up.

I watch as she place the pillows on the bed as my brother step out of the shower with the towel wrap around his waist hiding his tiny stick.

"Mom I'm finish, where's Dad?" he asked.

"He's outside so get ready and go." she said handing him his clothes. I always wonder why we don't have the same father but  everytime I ask she'll simply say.

"He's someone special."

"Sev honey, sometimes when your going through a path and you get stuck on one side, You just turn back and start slowly again and every knots and block with move easily." she said brushing my hair slowly as the knots pulls out loosely.

"Thanks mom, Your the best." I lean up and kiss her cheeks as our bedroom burst open to reveal Odette Payne, Harry my brother's best friend. She was dress in a Jeans shorts and boy tshirt with her hair in a ponytail.

"He's here," she said as Harry jump up with both sneakers in his hand and I felt my mom tense then relax before Harry place a kiss on mom cheek before dashing out the door.

"Odette," Mom called to her before she shut the door, I watch my mom lean back holding me reaching for something in her pocket and then she hand her an envelope.

"Give this to Harry father for me." she said with a smile.

"Is it a love letter?" Odettea asked spinning the envelope. I watch as a blank expression settle on her face before telling Odettea to go.

"Bye Sevonnia," Odettea called to me before skipping out as my mom continue to loosen to the knots.

I decided to slowly brush the wet knots out, but a green pale gift box caught my eyes when I glance down in the mirror. It had a white bow ontop of it that bring off the pale green with silver wrapper perfectly. How did this get here? I wondered. I have a slight memory about last night.

I notice a small card under the bow, I pulled it out and it my name was scribbled awkwardly.

I took the card and the only thing that was written inside was;

        Happy Belated Birthday

I stare at the piece of paper in wonderment. I slowly tore the gift paper from the top to reveal a medium size Sketch Pad with a pack of pencil and a pack of pencil crayons. I open up up the empty book skipping  through the empty page when something caught my eyes on at the back on the last page. It was a drawing of a girl in a leather suit with a cross bow behind her back standing in between a shop with a couple inside smiling and on the other side someone was leaning against the tree in another leather suit but It was a guy this time, probably waiting  on her with his hands across his chest.

       I stood there trying to understand what the drawing mean but all I could think of was that probably the girl was going to kill the couple while the guy with his hands cross was waiting for her to get the job done.