:FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE

It's been almost a week in the Dark Crescent Moon Pack and I haven't had peace. I got in atleast ten heated fights that started with them calling me a rogue, I just don't get it. I feel my normal self apart from when I'm fighting and I have the urge of breaking barriers or killing them without a care, But no matter how I try to avoid them they just keep coming.

    I stumbled into the guest room that's been label the rogue lair slamming the door shut. Kicking the chair the wall into the wall not giving a damn that I have broken it in the process. I collapse on the floor leaning against the bed with my arms folded as unwanted hot tears stream down my sweaty face.

Could this get any worse?

        Dealing with my rejection?

A new pack?

I reach under the bed to retrieve my duffel, pulling it out I reach for my birthday  gift that Diana gave me. Wiping the tears from my cheeks I glare at the crystal globe. God I miss her. I thought, she was the only one who didn't treat me like a plague. She treat me equally like I was somebody.

Yet I couldn't tell her about Dillion rejection. I felt something inside snap as I grip my heart and I broke down and cry again as I remember how he rejected me. Don't be a fool Sevonnia and cry you got help. My wolf murmured to me as I remember the Journal at the bottom of my bag. Just as I was about to reach for it, my bedroom window snap open.

I spurt up in alert but to find Brian climbing in with a bottle of vodka and two plastic cups.

"You could have use the window," I said starring at him from across the bed.

"The window is perfect for not bumping into our enemies." he said joining me on the side I was on. He was actually right, Ever since I stood up for him a lot people didn't approved that I took away their lap dog because they had to do things on their own. Brian wasn't the cutest guy alive but he was the friend you could count on.

"What with the Vodka?" I asked as he join me Indian style on the carpet.

"Today is my father's birthday and he loves vodka." he said a bit sadly opening the bottle and starting pouring it in separate cups.

"What happen?" I asked but he just hand me a cup and took up his. "He was killed in a rogue attack like year." he said turning the cup to his head.

"I'm sorry," I said still holding my cup as he pour out another.

"It's not your fault." he said starring at me. "It's funny because during the attack one of the rogue tried to save him." he said.

"A rogue was trying to save him.?" I question.

"Yea two of them. The older one was dragging him to the forest while the other one rip the rogue that attack my father." he said as I turn the cup my head.

"That's weird." I said taking up the bottle and pouring another cup for myself.

"Yea. I followed them but by time I got there, he was leaning against a tree trunk and they we're gone but I could feel them watching me..." he said starring at the clear hot liquid.

"Did he say anything?" I asked.

"I love you and help is coming." he whispered.

"So questionable."

"Tell me about it; What help is coming?" he blurted out turning the cup to his head.

"I don't know what to say. Well at least your father got to say a word before he died. I didn't even get a goodbye letter." I mumbled.

"Yours too?"

"Yea my mom and brother died two years now and my father could give a damn about me." I fill my cup and turn it to my head when I hear a footstep outside my door but scurried away, I spurt up pulling the door open to find the dim hallway empty.

"Who's there?" Brian asked pouring another cup.

"No one." I shrug my shoulders closing the door as I run my hands through my hair.

"Thank god it isn't one of those  bitches antagizing us cuz I would really rip them to thread due to state I'm in." he held his arm showing his fake muscles. Yes he was tipsy I bet it's because he low on food. I chuckled.

"So tell me why did you leave your old pack?" he sputtered out drinking another cup of the raw vodka.

I stood their as the pain came crashing back into me as I could feel him making out with someone. I grabbed the bottle putting it to my mouth swallowing the hot liquid swiftly. I tried all day not to let myself feel anything all day but it keep hitting. There got to be a rule on how to handle this. Which I'll read some other time.

"So do you think I'm a rogue?" I asked changing the question.

"I could careless, Your a badass and it's hot seeing you in a rage." he said touching my leg and I slap him and he rub his hand laughing.

     We continue to drink and talk random stories about our past while avoiding questions pertaining to why I left my pack. I guess vodka wasn't strong enough because once I got slightly tipsy I stop and let him stop too since he started wailing over his father.

    When  Brian pass out and I lay down beside him to sleep, I saw someone by the door and glance up in a blurry vision to see the guy in the wheel chair starring at me. But my eyes were too dropey to keep up. I saw him wheel into my room placing something on the dresser. I watch him stare at me before opening the drawer, then he shut it, then he turn and wheel towards us opening a blanket and throw it on us. He picked up our empty cups and empty vodka bottle and I slightly hear him whispered.

"My mate did this to protect us."

I hear the door shut and turn into Brian warmth and fell asleep instantly.

              -----------

Q#5: Who is the rogue that save Brian's father before he died?"

              ------------