:THIRTEEN:

Chapter Thirteen

           I could feel the fever heating through my entire body as I flutter my eyes open to a sunset lit room. I groan softly trying to sit up as my stomach wrench in pain as a brunette dress in black dress with a white apron tied appropriately around her waist.

"Good, Your up." Venroy stated as the woman place the tray on a short platform that would rest on the bed.

"Where's Brian and Harry?" I question squeezing my stomach due to the pain that erupt.

"They went out." he answered.

"Where?" I asked as the woman place the tray of food on the bed over my legs.

"Thanks Wendy," Venroy said as the woman smiled at me softly bowing her head a bit.

"Patrol." he said sitting before me touching my forehead which causing a tiny tingle through my body. I shrugged it off.

"Need anything else sir?" Wendy asked from the door with my laundry basket. I watch as Venroy glance at her with a knownly expression before replying.

"No, That will be all."

After Wendy vacated the room, he turned to face me. "Who made this?" I question looking at the delicious breakfast before me. Which was consist of Pumpkin porridge, Green tea, Egg sandwhich and a can of Sprite. Seriously.

"I did," he answerd. "I even put a can of Sprite as a  token to say I'm trying to be your friend." he said with a small smile.

"Why are you so desperate?" I took up the fork. "I'm not desperate, It's the only way I see everyone getting to talk to you without been barked at." he said scotting away to the edge of the bed to lean on the post.

I watch him for minute taking in his simple dress of a blue Jeans and plane white T-shirt that had a V neck that was tighten against his muscle.

"Well atleast they don't try to bombard me with question about my past." I said bitting into the sandwhich. "Or jumping into what not their concern." I said with my mouth slightly full.

"Well I'm sorry," he crossed his legs showing me his red socks. I reach for the pumpkin porridge taking up the spoon. "Hmmh delicious," I chided closing my eyes automatic to savour the flavour.

"You like it?" he question in amusement folding his arms.

"Like it? I Love it." I blurted out slurping it off the spoon.

"It's  my mom speciality, Once I reach thirteen. I demand that she taught me." he said with a smile, It was genuine.

"Well I can prove to her that she taught you well." said lifting the bowl off the tray.

"I only add a little herb and spices for the stomach flu. I really miss you." he said turning his gaze to the door way.

"You miss me?"  I scoff at his semi gesture.

"Yeah, The sarcastic badass  who like to spit fire." he chuckled. "Your a beauty to admire especially when in temper."

"Are you stalking me?"

"Maybe, Like it?"

"No I don't. I think I need to demand some bodyguards." I smiled reaching for the tea which was warm.

"You don't have to, I'm joking " he said getting up and walk over to the night table to received my medication. He open it and hand me two, which I took with the tea.

"Ok, But If-" I groan placing the tea on the tray sitting up much straighter. I notice a necklace on his neck which had a crown with a wolf in the middle. It looks so rich and very rare. His scent was Almond mixed with wood and wood paint.