:THIRTY-THREE:

Chapter 33

I couldn't understand the whole entire thing about Sian also known as my father. There was a huge tension in the air and worst of all my mother haven't start talking and it was slipping the pin from my grenade slowly to anger and frustration.
I have had enough ring a roses Posey to deal with another around the bush story. It was now or never. Venroy stood at the doorway staring at me skeptical, Diana was standing before Fabian glaring at my mother. Aunt Holly seems to have some uncommunicative thought with my grandmother who I assume was trying her best not to go after Declan and his mother a black witch.
"So, where do we begin Amanda?" Uncle Heston asked glaring at my mother.
"How about the part where you almost raped me," Mom growl at him.
"Well you asked for it." he smirk lightly taking the sofa arm.

It was a full moon as Sian sneak out of the huge dark mansion. The crisp air brush against his warm being and the scent of wet nature and his sweat filled his nostrils. He inhale deeply before blowing the purple dust in ground he stole from his mother's chambers. He know she would be piss once she find but he could careless.
He walked into the darkness loving the quietness, the crisp air caressing his pale skin. The percise sound of his feet on gravel ground, animals and insects praying out into the night along with crackling of a fire that was a good distant away. He height the strap of his bag pack onto his broad shoulder has he walk alone savour the presence of being alone. He hardly ever get to be. It either his parents, his body guard or his rebellious brother; Heston which he had a complicated relationship with.
He walked until he reach a barbed wire fence which he climb through flawlessly and that's when the heat of the atmosphere changes. The air on the back of his neck stood up, along with his wolf becoming alert. He started to hear things that he doesn't hear when inside his home or around the men and women that works for his parents. They their thoughts were often about seeing their families.
The smell of pine wood burning filled his nostrils along with the crackling of fire and sound of loud chattering and laughter. It was a feast. He went towards the sound hiding behind a huge Willow, he stay afar watching everyone drinking, eating around a huge bonfire. The scent of an Alpha and Luna lace around the surrounding. He notice a couple guys stood afar guiding the area to prevent tresspassers. He took a comfortable seat on the trunk watching everything unfold before him. A couple people were busy dancing with each to an upbeat music that he didn't recognize.
He was fascinated by how so much person was in one place. He was about to leave when the sound of his brother voice hit his ears. His scent was mixed with a femine scent along with others. He drifted himself towards his brother to find him displaying unwanted behaviour up on a beautiful black hair beauty. She look upset as Heston held her hands captured above her head and a group of boys stood aside laughing with a bottle of vodka and whiskey. Sian shift his gaze back to his brother to scent him drench in whiskey. Which states he was slightly high. The girl was struggling to get away but Heston lifted her white dress exposing her naked skin and cotton short.
"Heston get off me!" she growl angrily as she struggle to get away but Heston held her with his huge body.
"No, sweetheart. You got to pay for teasing me earlier. " Heston and she growl at him. That's when I step off pulling Heston off her causing him to collide in a near by tree.
"What the shit?" Heston spurt up as the guys lounge after him. And he kick him into the clearing.
"Guys don't! " Heston hollered gripping his lower back but they listen causing me start fighting with then which lead us out into the clearing next to the bonfire where The Beta and Alpha join in. But they were no match against Sian. He was an army all on his own.
"Alpha Jake Don't! " Heston blurted out as he morphs into his wolf lounging after Sian, But Sian grab him by the throat holding him in a tight grip.
"Sian! Release the Alpha! " Heston barked causing everyone to grasp as their parent appear into the midst.
"Release The Alpha son," His father said glaring at his son deep in his eyes. Sian reluctantly did. He collide to the ground morphing into his human form as a red hair brunette rush to rescue along with a tall huge, who has Beta running in his blood stream.
His mother touch his forehead and he collapse in her arm. She glance at Heston furious as he took his brother from her and carried him towards the black charriot where two guys took him from Heston.
"We're really sorry for interuppting your bonfire Alpha Jake." The dark Alpha said dress in a grey cloak, While his Luna was dress in black leather coat. He watch as the Luna glance around sceptically.
"I don't mean to be rude, I thought you only had one son." The Luna said as his wife took out four stakes placing them at her feet before standing up to smile at them from u
"Our second son, isn't friendly but we can talk a next time." She said as Heston hand his mother a Jar.
"This will help your throat and the others that have been hurt." she said handing it to Beta.
"Thanks, We won't be any more trouble," The dark Alpha said as they turn to leave but stop midway. His wife turn raising her hand as the knives raise up up and landed in two girls and two guys. Everyone grasp as the bodies collide and burn to ashe

" Becareful who you let in your territory. " She said before turning away towards the waiting vechile.

The news of the strange, handsome son was running around for almost a century but no one saw him again. It was like he was a ghost. Many person search the area which the dark Alpha once reside but when they got there; there was no evidence that persons live in the darkness of the forest. Heston was held captive countless time to reveal the whereabout of his brother but always get out in their plain sight. It was a year later Sian appear in plain sight stalking Amanda.
Sian couldn't understand why he was attracted to this beauty with flowing black hair and devil eyes. He just wanted to be near her. Even though his parents tried to be happy for him they know the only way to let him believe was to make him make his own mistakes.

Sevonnia swallowed her spit as she stare at her Uncle who had an odd expression of hurt on his face. But he quickly masked it away and glance at my mother.

An hour later Diana joined her on her bed, deep in the thoughts. Something was odd about the story. It was like she didn't know what to think or believe. Diana slouch her body to lay her head on my shoulder. "Where's Fabian?" I asked shifting myself from my deep thoughts.
"Out with Nick and Lasonia," she answered pulling the sheet towards her chest. "I just don't get it, he was bounded from society and the moment he escape all hell broke lose. "
"Yea, something isn't right." she said as Camilla twist in her sleep on the bed across the room.
I got to find out what's going on. But who in the midst could she believed, it's really hard.

Not everyone who they seems to be. For some reason that thought lingered in her mind as the sound of Diana dosing off filled her ears.