:ELEVEN:

Chapter Eleven

"I'm in love with that blouse" Lasonia blurted out as we enter Louisville Academy. I glance down at my white blouse with 'I hate Mondays' written on it with my faded blue Jeans and Grey Cardigan with grey flats.

"Just a shirt that obviously state that Mondays is the worst day of the week." Brian said lifting his bag on his shoulder more as he push the doors.

"And it is," Nick pipe in tightening his grip on Lasonia as we walk into the crowded hallways. The hallway was drench with different perfumes, scents and lavender disinfectant.

I sense someone starring at me, It's probably curious eyes trying to wonder who was the new girl. I shrugged my shoulders and let Brian lead me to the principals office. We walk into the receptionist area where a ebony skin lady was seated perfectly behind the desk, sensing us she glance up at us with genuine smile. Her hair was pulled in knot onto of head as two chopsticks where sticks within her hair in an X. So original almost label as a black Japanese. Her sense was different, Almost fresh with a hint of Sweet pea lotion but it held an odd aura.

"Good Morning Brian, Nicholas and Lasonia." she chirp sitting up in her office chair.

"Morning Ms. Lawson, Where here to pick up Sevonnia's schedule." Brian answered as the other two mumbled morning to her.

"Sevonnia Amanda Perrier." she said aloud signifying my middle in a nonchalantly tone as she press the enter key on the keyboard and the printer shuffle to life, releasing the hard copy of my schedule.

"Welcome to Louisville High," she said pulling the draw open to reveal a deep drawer where she pulled out a string purple bag with the school name on it, she hand it to with my schedule ontop. I took it up causing our fingers touch and I felt a tingle rush through my body. I glance up at the receptionist to see her eyes flicker red and then back to it's original brown ones like mine.

"T-thanks," I almost sputtered as she gave us that genuine smile.

"Have a nice day." She called as we turned to get the day going. I took one last glance back and she was gone, probably inside the principal office that was now ajar.

"Your going to love it here better than your old school."Nick said as he throw his hands over our shoulders.

"I can tell you all the latest gossip, Even dirty secrets." she said walking before us with her back turn to the crowded hallway.

"Sometimes it better not to know." I said as I sling the string back on my shoulder to look at my schedule.

"Trust me! At Louisville its best you know the gossip than get caught up in the middle of cat drama or on the torture wall." she continue to ramble.

"Torture wall?" I question starring at her as she join us.

"Just a stupid wall that Tessa and her bitches made in the bathroom." Nick answered.

"How do you know it's in ladies room?"

"Long short story, That's where I met my awesome mate." he pulled Lasonia and kiss her.

"How romantic?" Brian chuckled.

"Shut up B, You'll understand when you meet your mate." Nick stare at Brian with some bro connection I'm assuming or there was more details I don't want to know as I stare down at the sheet of paper.

"I have Human and Social Biology now," I announced.

"Perfect we got that class too." Brian chirp as we continue down the hallway turning at end where we came intact with Sianna, Renae and Amilia crew of girls at the front of room 907.