THIRTY -EIGHT

The Rules of Handling Rejection

Chapter Thirty Eight

All Rights Reserved

Two Months Later...

               I felt drain and nauseous as we reach the waterfall, it was another search party for Sevonnia. She was nowhere to be found it was like she vanishes in thin air, her scent lingers in me but I couldn't scent her anywhere, Even Vanessa, Jax and Camilla were defeated. They all tried to reach out to her but it was like she blocked them from knowing where she was. Vanessa haven't spoken a word since that night, it was like she went mute specifically since the whole chaos that took place that night.

That night was still visible in the core of my mind. I felt useless and bounded as her mother grip onto me with all her might as snakes engulf my entire body, Wolf bane lace their tongues as they sting into my skin weaken me on spot. If it wasn't for my mother I would be dead in the hand of a dark witch.

A witch; that everyone in the Elder committee has been looking out for and fear.

I never seen my mother transforms fully into her witch form and she did that night, fighting with the most dangerous witch that ever walks into our existence, Father was terrified and boisterous as he join into the fight pushing me into the arms of Lasonia and Nick. A few seconds later Camellia along with Jax and Vanessa join forcing my parents into a circle that suddenly appear everyone on the battle ground.

Out of the darkness a black wolf crash into the fight, transforming into a black figure, for a second I thought it was Sevonnia, but when the figure turn slightly a pair of stormy grey eyes flashes my way before turning back to dodge a dagger that Heston tried to lounge at her. After the fight and Heston and Amanda have disappear, I question them and they said they didn't know who it was but it wasn't Sevonnia. But Camellia said that the person was link to circle somehow because the girl could touch their powers like Sevonnia did but not as strong as Sevonnia herself.

"You need to eat and rest," Jax said joining him at the bank of the late.

"I will when I know she's ok and better yet found." I growl slightly at him as Dillon appears in the clearing with a few of his pack enforcers and Beta. It was Camellia idea to let him help since him after all he was her mate. Sevonnia was still weakening to him even after the rejection. I was furious against the idea but I'll do anything to find her even if it means putting our differences aside for a second or how long it takes to find my queen.

"We will find her." He said standing before him to hide that bastard from sight.

"I'm sure she'll send us a message when she can." He said as Dillon walked over to my father.

"Didn't she last week when you all went unconscious on us for four hours." He stated through gritted teeth. He shook his head shifting gaze elsewhere, I could tell they all were hiding something even Camellia has went mute on Brian who tried everything to calm his mate at night.

"We should head back its getting dark." Camellia said joining us.

"We'll start again tomorrow first thing as dawn hit." She said hugging herself as she shift uneasily on spot. "Are you ok?" Jax asked as Vanessa appear beside her suddenly as she walked to the water.

"Sevonnia?" she blurted out into the clearing of the water as we all rush towards the bank as the water started to whirl rapidly and Diana face appear within the water.

"Oh my goodness Diana, are you ok?"

"Tell us where you are?"

"Where's Sevonnia?" Camellia asked.