TWENTY-NINE

Chapter Twenty-Nine

      The wind whip her hair across her face as she stood in the centre off the forest breathing hard, grasping for breath in between as the black wolf stood a few inches away from her. She held an arch bow in one hand with blood stain on her hand. Her gown sway to movement of the wind as the sound of rustling and wolves paws hitting dust erupt rapidly towards her. She could feel their anger raging fire hot, the blood steaming into their sweat as they rushed towards the beast.

          "Get ready," The black wolf uttered disappearing as she felt someone standing behind her. She tried to look who it was but she had no time as they were both surrounded by wolves dripping salvia on the ground snarling at them loudly.

               "For?" I asked as I felt myself being lifted and as I set five my arrow into the arch emitting poison from hand and send them into the pack of  wolves as the person behind release fire from their hand as I landed on a tree branch watching as my arrows connected in a few wolves as dagger was flung in my direction which I  caught in ease sending it back  at the Witch who threw it, as it connected in her heart burning her up, just as I was about to jump off something connected in back causing me to growl loudly as someone hollered my name......

     "Sevonnia!"

"Sevonnia wake up!" Someone shook me awake to reality as I spurt to find everyone starring at me with Venroy both hands on my shoulder. I glare at his hands and he drop them both still starring at me.

       "How you feeling?" Dianna asked joining us on the bed sitting on my left side, I shut my eyes as everything came flashing back in my mind.

    "There was a huge black wolf ,"I sigh running my hand through my hair. "What black wolf? We found you unconscious by a willow tree." Camille said from the foot of the bed.

"The wolf knock me into it and then there was a voice," I started to mumbled as a headache started.

"We couldn't find you for two hours." Diana said touching my forehead and I flinch away.  "Then all of a sudden you appear before us. It's like you were in some shield, I could feel it but I couldn't venture. We thought you did it after merging with me to stop us from finding you." An unfamiliar voice  Jax starring at me.

     I shut my eyes and I saw the black wolf starring at with those bloodshot eyes. I opened my eyes again my heart beating fast to see everyone starring at me. "I-I-I need some air," I stuttered getting off the bed, I collapse back once my foot touch the carpet as shocking pain spike into my body causing me to cry out gripping onto Venroy and Jax hands.

    "Your back is badly bruise, you need to rest." Venroy said as the memory of the black wolf slamming me against the bark of the tree numerous times. Venroy mumbled something quiet under his breath before slightly lifting me up back to the middle of the bed. I groan and moan in pain as I turn on my side shutting my eyes shut tightly hoping that it would all fade away but it increase causing a snapping sound to be sounded through the silence that stood still around me. Something pinch me causing something to surge into my head and I grab it screaming out in pain.

      "Let it stop," I cried loudly, almost growling not recognising my voice as Venroy grab me abruptly hugging me tightly against his warmth.

       "It's ok, we'll take care of you." I heared him uttered as the sound of shuffling and talking rises. "I'll take care of you." He whispered, breathing into my ears causing my enter being to shiver and I shook into his chest gripping his t-shirt tightly as I sniff his scent, inhaling his Almond cream scent, mixed with wood.