:FIFTEEN:

Chapter Fifteen

We had a massive clean up when we all went to the pack house. We burn all dead rogue bodies and buried the pack members who have died. We were all busted around after one, causing us all to collapse in a meaningful sleep. But for me it was a bit hard since the person dress in the full white and cloak haunt me everytime I shut my eyes. The image attack my mind in so many different ways, I could hear his rusty and demanding command through ears. There was something about about that person that beckoned me to get carried away with it but I wasn't fully commited to it for a reason I couldn't understand.

I spurt up in my bed running my hands against my tired face letting out a sleep deprived breathe. I glance at my sketch pad and thought maybe I should draw it out of my system. I switch on the bed light, turning the pages of sketch pad to blank one. Turning on my stomach, I took the pencil and started to draw what was clouded my mind. I was so caught up in what I was drawing, I didn't recognized that someone was in room until Harry burst into my room going berserk on me. He jump on my bed hitting me numerous times as I tried to fight him. I really need to do some training.

    "I'm going to kill you," he growl his eyes glowing a deathing yellow as he throw me into the call causing the picture frame to drop and cause the glass to  clatter pieces.

"Harry!" I shouted desperatly for breathe but it was no used. He kept growling in anger as he collapse his fist in my stomach.

"Harry!" I shouted growling in pain feeling my wolf surface, I was filled with the dilemma to kill him, or to protect. Just as he was about to hit me, I scent Venroy before he jump into my bedroom colliding his fist in Harry's  Body as Tessa and Odettea rushed in abrupty causing Tessa to collapse.  I watch as Odettea rushed towards in wolf speed holding Harry's neck and bite into his neck as Venroy held but a rogue scent hit me dead and glance to the doorway to see Tessa on the floor gripping her stomach and before I could reach her, she was gone down the stairs and Harry follow suit.

"What happened to him?" I huff out getting off the floor as Venroy help me up.

"His rogue side took over. He's been inside this pack too long." Odettea said as Venroy lead me over my bed.

"Uh?" I said covering my naked legs with my bedsheet as I notice him starring at me with lust in his eyes.

"Rogues don't do well in packs, I'm surprise you don't go berserk yet. He normally last longer than that, I don't know what pissed him off." she stated softly.

"Maybe because she's different." Venroy said from across the room near the window, Where the moon glisten on him and for a split seconds I swear I saw his eyes went lime green but he shook his head and they went back to midnight brown.

"I figure that." Odettea said softly.

"Will you he be ok?"

"Yeah, He just need to blow off some seam. It's going to take a week, His wolf has been underwrap for too long." she picked up the picture frame and place it on the dresser.

"I'm going to check on him. " she said walking out of my room. "I'm really sorry for what he did?" she apologies and I nodded watching her leave, leaving Venroy and I.

"How did you know, I can tell everyone is busted from the rogue attack." I said getting up as I pulled on my robe.

"I was out for a midnight walk." he said starring out the window silently.

"Or maybe you were stalking me," I said wanting to feel his body heat that for some odd reasons calms me.

I walked over to where he was and sat on the cushion as lean on the wall part turning his back to the moonlight. "Maybe," he smiled.