:FOURTEEN:

Chapter Fourteen

Couple weeks later...

I join Brian outside on the bench under the huge plum tree. He was busy skipping through his black note book while Lasonia and Nick were seated on the ground in a heated make out sessions. Lasonia was seat on his lap with his hands roaming inside her bra, I guess cuddling wasn't enough for them.

"Hey badass," Brian glance up from his black note book to give me one of his genuine smile.

"Hey bones," I answered teasing him, He wasn't the only one that could use nicknames. Even though he was far from it at the present moment due to his secret training with Odettea and Pack training. He was actually fit with Abs and muscles, that had Bonnie drooling during our classes.

"I'm actually hot and fit now, so you can stop calling me that." he stated bumping his shoulders with mine.

"Whatever," I said pulling out a bottle of Sprite out of my bag as Tessa join us.

I havn't gotten a full chance to know her but for some odd reasons I didn't mind not knowing her. She was really ok except the part where she lingers around Harry a lot and Odettea doesn't seems to mind at all.

"We still going for a run later?" Tessa asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So when are you two going to start doing that?" she asked pointing towards Nick and Lasonia.

"What?!" I blurted out covering my full mouth preventing me from spitting it on her.

"We're just friends." Brian said starring at Tessa.

"You like her, too bad she doesn't seems to feel that way." She said turning the book of her pages.

"I guess she likes Venroy better." Tessa said and I stare up at her.

"No he's just too desperate to be my friend." I said straightening my body as I remember that connection he had couple days ago in my room while I was sick.

"He's too distant for her." Brian said with a shrug of his shoulder with a bit of annoyance, I have learned that Brian and Venroy seems to have a little Jealously rivalry going on.

"Yea," I said covering my sprite as Bonnie storm over excitedly with her t-shirt saying " hey I'm the birthday girl" . I watch as she nervously smile at us.

"Are you ready to tutor me? Sorry I'm late. I had to pick up my sister." she giggled as the little rushed up towards us.

"Hi, I'm Connie," she waved childishly towards us and we all say hello's' and hi 's'.

"Yeah, Have a seat." Brian said smiling at me causing me to mouth to him." Look at her and try to be nice." Aparently he didn't like Bonnie at all. He thought she was nice but not his type.

The rest of the evening went quiet well until we got home to an rogue attack. I had sense them due to my hair standing on the back of my neck and Alpha tone slipping in and Out and our car being tossed over off the road with great force.

I manage to jump out during the flipping of our vehicle being tossed over the bridge. I morophs into my wolf ripping a few heads and heart out.

"The pack is under attack!" Brian shouted sprinting towards the path that lead us to the pack house with rogues rushing after us.

"I'll meet you back at the house." I shouted as he toss me a silver dagger which I caught in quick grip stabbing a few rogues in the chest. I ran until I reach the pack area. The air was drench with different scents and blood spilling all around, I dodge a rogue lifting a pup from his claws as I growl loudly into his face causing him to retrote at me as I jump on him, feeling the thrill of my wolf as I crush his rib cage, bracing my claws into his filthy skin tearing his heart out.