Chapter Six

Maddie's P.O.V

The next day at rec. hour Liam came and sat with me. I smiled at him as he got comfy next to me.

"So," Liam said. "I've got a plan. Well, some of a plan,"

"A plan for what?" I asked him.

"To escape," he said. "Don't you remember what we talked about yesterday?"

"Oh," I said. "No, Liam we can't escape. If we get caught we'll be in so much trouble,"

"No Maddie. I'm getting you out of here," he said. "I want you happy,"

"Liam, me and you both know I can never be happy," I said. "Not with them,"

"They'll go away!" he said enthusiastically. "I'll help keep them away,"

"It's not that easy Liam," I said. "But thank you for wanting to help,"

"I will help," he said linking our hands together. "I'll get them to leave you alone,"

I huffed. "I can't stop you can I?"

"Nope," he said smugly.

"You're adorable," I giggled.

He blushed lightly. "So are you,"

"This whole escape thing, can we just put it behind us?" I asked. "I don't want to upset them,"

"Just tell them to leave you alone. Have you ever tried that?"

I pondered over this. "No. No I haven't,"

"Maybe you should. Try to stand up to them the next time they bother you," he said. "Remember they can't hurt you,"

I nodded. "Thanks Liam, that's a really good idea,"

"Anything for my girl," he said.

I blushed. "I'm y-your girl?"

"Like as a friend," he said quickly.

"Oh," I said and felt my heart sink. Yes, I liked Liam. A lot. Yeah, we aren't supposed to have relationships in here, but I can't deny the love I feel for Liam. It feels like more than some stupid friendship love, it feels like true love.

"Unless, you want to be more than that," he muttered.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked hopefully.

He blushed. He's so cute when he blushes. "You could say that,"

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'd love to be your girlfriend, but you do realize we can't necessarily have a "normal" relationship right? Until we get out of here,"

He smiled. "But we aren't normal anyways,"

"Then I guess this will work out perfectly then,"

~*~

I laid in bed that night with a smile plastered on my face. Liam acctually likes me. He likes me! I giggled and buried my face in the pillow.

"What are you so happy about?" I heard Niall say.

"You don't deserve to be happy," Zayn spat.

I looked over my shoulder at the two. "You two should mind your own business and let me be happy,"

Niall laughed. "Your business is our business,"

I felt Zayn lean over me. "I suggest you tell us why you're happy, or we'll have to force it out of you,"

"Fine," I groaned. "He likes me. He wants me to be his girlfriend,"

Zayn looked at me angrily. "Who is he?" he growled.

"Liam," I said smugly.

Zayn glanced at Niall, who smirked.

"The boy with the nightmares?" he asked looking back at me.

"Yes,"

"Hmm," Zayn said looking down. "That's good to know,"

"Leave him alone'" I said.

"Oh, we'll leave him alone, but I think we just found a new way to mess with you," Zayn replied lifting his head.

I narrowed my eyes. "You guys only mess with me because I let you,"

"You don't let us do anything!" Zayn snapped. "You belong to us!"

"No I don't!" I said sitting up. "I am my own person!"

"She thinks she can stand up to us," Niall said amusingly.

"She does," Zayn said. "I say we put her back in her place,"

"What should we do to her?" Niall asked walking up beside Zayn.

"I say we take advantage of her again," Zayn smirked. "She does have quite a pretty body,"

My eyes widened and I shrunk back against the headboard of the bead. "No! No! I won't stand up to you again. Please don't touch me," I said frantically.

Niall chuckled. "You remeber that night well, don't you?"

I nodded.

Zayn got close to my face, so close I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks.

"Stand up to us again, and we won't hesitate to do that again," he hissed.

I nodded quickly. "Y-yes Zayn," I whispered weakly.

He smirked. "Good girl," he said. "We'll see you again,"

And just like that, they were gone.

A/N:

Yes hi! It's been ages since I've updated and I apologize for that. I will update more regularly, I hope you have lovely day! :)

P.S

I didn't forget about you Maddie. Ily too much to forget about you <3